New Members introduction - page 543

hi! I'm new here. Im not a good forex trader. i want to improve myself.

Greetings traders. I'm the author of BOFX System in which we trade only when the major players are trading. We found this to be the biggest leverage in forex. To have the banks do the thinking, do the work, and we only do the following. We're running a mentoring program and my students have been finding setups on their own. This is not a scam. I've personally gone to such a length to prove that I'm not a scam. My students would have screamed their lungs out if it is the case. And a graduate has posted his testimonial on other forum. You can find more information on the commercial section. The mentoring program comes with a 100% risk free money back guarantee. Why would I sell a working and timeless strategy? Find out yourself on the commercial section. Thank you.

Hi everyone, just joined the forum. Thanks for having me and one day I hope to be able to add the vast knowledge of info this forum provides.

Hi everyone. I'm new to forex but not new to trading. I've been paper trading forex for a few weeks but haven't traded live yet. -Ken

Ciao,

sono un nuovo membro.

Mi sono inscritto perchè vorrei ampliare le mie conoscenze sul forex e iniziare a programmare in Mql4

Ciao a tutti

I started to be a successful trades in volatile Fx market.It si my fortune to see this forum.

I like to say This site is of great help to both beginners and experienced traders.

Hello from Thailand. I've been in the forex market for around half year now and hope to learn more from this site.

New member. My name is Marcel Cormier. I have been an amateur trader for over 10 years. New to algo trading and MT4.

Anyone who would like to collaborate on a MT4 project feel free to contact me.

Reason: