Will Pay For EA !

Hello everyone,

I give out free signals on my blog and I am wondering if someone can help me write a code which helps my visitors follow signals easily.

Typical signals looks like this:

Order ID: 1 | Pending | $GBPJPY Sell 136.50 | Stop Loss: 50 Pips | Take Profit: 50-100-150 Pips
Order ID: 2 | Order Cancels Order | $GBPJPY Sell 136.50 or Buy 137.00 | Stop Loss: 50 Pips | Take Profit: 70-140-210 Pips

Entry Requirements:

1. Each trade is opened with 3 Pending orders. Each order initially have same Stop Loss and but different Profit Target.
In case of Order ID 1, EA needs to open 3 Pending Sell Orders with Stop Loss 137.00 and Profit Targets at 136.00, 135.50 and 135.00
EA should ask for Entry Price (136.50), Stop Loss (50 Pips) and Profit Target Increment (50 pips in this case)

2. Another type of signal contain OCO order, which opens 3 trades in both direction.
In case of Order ID 2, EA needs to open 3 Pending Sell Orders and 3 Pending Buy Orders.
EA should ask for Entry Sell Price (136.50), Entry Buy Price (137.00), Stop Loss (50 Pips) and Profit Target Increment (70 pips in this case)
EA can perhaps ask for either "Pending" or "OCO" Order in the beginning.
Once either side is filled, EA needs to cancel Pending orders on the other side.

3. EA also need to consider that some brokers may not allow hedging in case of OCO orders (not sure if that restriction would apply for Pending Orders). Need a workaround in such case.

4. EA also need to take into account brokers with 5 digits quotes.

5. EA may also need to ask how many lots per trade user wants to enter. Not sure if that’s a default requirement already.

Trade Management Requirements:

1. Once the First Profit Target is hit, move the Stop Loss to half the original size for remaining two orders.
In case of Order ID 1, Stop Loss would move to 136.75 (137.00 - 25).
In some cases we manually move the Stop Loss to a lower point. In that case EA should keep that price and do not revert back to higher price.
Say we move the Stop Loss to 136.60, then EA should not go back to 136.75 after first profit target is reached.

2. Once Second profit target is hit, move Stop Loss to Break Even for the last order.
In case of Order ID 1, Stop Loss would move to 136.50
In some cases we manually move the Stop Loss to a lower point. In that case EA should keep that price and do not revert back to higher price.
Say we move the Stop Loss to 136.40, then EA should not go back to 136.50 after second profit target is reached.

I may have missed some minor points here and I would like to add them later when I think of them.

Before quoting your price please consider that I don't charge for my signals and this is purely to help others.

Kind Regard
FP

Thanks for those who replied via PM. I'll like to wait few more days before I make my decision. If anyone else would like to contact then please feel free.

Thanks

FirePips wrote >>
Thanks for those who replied via PM. I'll like to wait few more days before I make my decision. If anyone else would like to contact then please feel free.

Thanks

Hi, FirePips,
I have a EA that is working for your signal .
I have start test this week. (not a nice week for benefice but....)
for my brokers is runnig perfectly until now

but I have somme detail to improve, for example :
you have send an OCO order at 6:02 PM Mar 9:
Order ID: 7 | Order Cancels Order | $GBPJPY Sell 134.60 | Stop Loss: 70 Pips | Take Profit: 70-140-210 Pips
but that was an error because the order was ID : 8 not 7
an order 7 was : Order ID: 7 | Order Cancels Order | $EURUSD Sell 1.3595 or Buy 1.3700 | Stop Loss: 105 Pips | Take Profit: 40-80-120 Pips
so I changed the code to bypass this situation.
the OCO is working perfectly closing the oposite 3 orders.
Pending is working
Update is working
I would want to follow tests one or two more weeks to be sure that there no errors. if you require the beta version please send me an E-mail
Reason: