New Members introduction - page 538

Hi All, I think this is the best forex community. Good luck!

Hi, new to forex-tsd Came here via Google. Been through plenty of forex related forums but this one, for some reason, sticks out from the crowd.

I've been trading for some time now and doing good, just fine tuning my method/system. Hoping to learn, share & collaborate towards everybodies success ;-)

Looking forward to being a member :-)

my name is rizwan aslam. i need a phonix ea setting

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I am using Ichimoku indicator and i looking for cross alert for senkou span A cross senkou span B.

if any one can help me

thx

RK

I'm a newbie in forex. I have at least five years of study in stock market but at this period i lost money. Now i'm join to this website to get good information and tools to make money and get financial freedom !!

Hi there everybody!

They say that curiousity killed the cat! Don't know about the cat but I'm curious about this site and got here looking for an exciting version of the DTOS indicator (presumably an independently coded one). I can't claim to have any great expertise in the forex market but have got to the stage of just about holding my own with a funded account - and I've been encouraged by the work of a number of outstanding educators who are real traders (it shows!). Robert Miner's book "High Probability Trading Strategies"is a recent (and highly valued acquisition). So to (at an incredibly meager Kindle Book price) is Anna Coulling's book "A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis" (the last thing I expected was anything about volume in forex, given that volume isn't measured in MT4! Her exposition is a great read!) and many other sources of training and literature. At some stage I might be useful to somebody and, in that case, I'd be happy to help!

Billbessant

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan. After a number of years trading, I took a sabbatical for a few years and am

now ready to resume trading and look forward to participating in what looks like a very vibrant forum.

Just got here. new to trading

FX trader always looking for interesting ideas and strategies..it's a life long knowledge quest!