New Members introduction - page 541

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hello to everyone out there

bonjour a tous

Venant de m'inscrire sur ce forum après avoir parcouru quelques dizaines de premiere page de ce forum. je suis tres agréablement surpris de constater qu'il existe encore des gens pour qui le partage n'est pas un vain mot et donnent tout ce temps gratuitement aux autres .

GRAND MERCI A VOUS

cordialement BOB

Hello, I have become a member here as I would like to have some colleagues in trading. I think, otherwise trading would get quite lonely practice. Another reason is that I still have to learn a lot more. Regards.

Hi to all. Hope I can make a contribution here and there.

привет всем мне нужен индикатор SEFC-Bull-Bear дайте ссылку зарание спасибо

Hi Everyone

My name is Davit.I am an artist a painter and trying to become successful trader.This is more challenging then drawing human figure.

I have been trading for 2yrs and my account overall is still down.Making progress incrementally.

Naturally my style is moving away from indicators to naked charts and harmonics.

Regards to all.

Hi everyone,

this site is realy a good collection of tools and ideas for mt4. Keep up the good work. Thanks

thank you .

Hello , not new to Forex , but still have much to learn . Checking up on the supertrend indi's for Mt4 . Good luck to all!

Reason: