New Members introduction - page 549

Hello to all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Always enjoy the discussion and insight. Am partial to Renko, but still looking for an acceptable edge.

Happy pip making,

Brad

My Name is mr.future. Welcome to the best Forum!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm trading fx almost 8 years in part time. Sometimes took some brake when I was in loss, but I will never give up. I really would like to learn the MQL4 programing. I hope this forum would be helpful to improve my programing skills.

Best wishes,

lasfx

Greetings forum forex-tsd!!! Please allow me to download files from the forum. Thanks in advance!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

hai,

i am new to forex trading and came to this side after reading few articles over here. wish i could learn and later share my thoughts will all of you. thanks

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello there!I'm new about forex can anyone help me what is this all about?Thanks.

Hi i just become a new member and i want to say hello to everybody

Gers Bumanlag:
Hi i just become a new member and i want to say hello to everybody

Welcome to forex-tsd!Hope you'll have a nice stay here sharing and learning about forex.

hai everyone....i part time trader and almost 5 year in tradin....n still learning to trade...hope u all can help me out

Reason: