New Members introduction - page 300

Hello All I am new here in this forum thanks for allowing me to get in

All frds welcome in forex-tsd forum thanks for joining.

We offer our clients one of the easiest, safest and most reliable ways of conducting Forex trading operations. The company’s competent staff is ready to provide assistance to the clients anytime.

Previous history of swing trading in equities and the derivatives market. Taken the step to forex trading applying previous skills and mindset but adapting to the new market conditions. Strategy revolving around pivot point and range trading, with the touch of breakouts and some occasional trend longer term trend following variations.

Glad to join.

Wish you all the best

/Simon Alexander

Hello all,I'm from Malaysia...

I`m very glad to see that good society here. I have not seen you for a few years and is glad to continue the dialogue to a new level.

hello ....just call me wan....need to learn something about forex here...tqvm

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi all, I am a forex trader with with some experience.I am here because I believe I have lots to learn from others and to contribute in order to profit from the market.

thanks for accepting me.

Hi all just posting my first message - Hi to all here at TSD!

Cheers Jay

Hi all,

Looking to become a better trader. This website seems like a great place to start.

hi,

i not speak inglish,

but i try to learn

Reason: