New Members introduction - page 294

Hello.

Igor

Hi, my name is omar, I'm new in this forum and Forex trading, still learning and testing indicators and strategies and working on a demo account

Hello Dear Friends,

I am Victor from Barcelona, I am happy for have great partners in forex.

My best wishes for all, and prosperety.

Hello . Thank you for the reception . it's my pleasure to be a new member of this community.

Mr

We arrange Following Bank InstrumentsLetter of Credit ( LC)From Various Banks in Singapore / HongKong / Europe /USAUsed For Import / Export Business and Trade Finance .90/180DAYSBank Guarantee ( BG )Fresh CutSlightly SeasonedSeasonedStand By Letter of Credit ( SBLC )90DAYS / 180/ 365DAYSRegards Kang Hee

Hello everyone ^_^

I'm a Japanese & university student learning Market Economy.

It would be nice if I could find best trading strategies here in ForexTSD.

Thanks,

Halo every one,

I'm new .... learn forex for some years already, but still have no success ..... so learning and learning until now

Hope can find some interesting strategy/system/ea/indicators/scripts/template etc to improve my ability in forex ... with your help of course.

Thanks,

- jack -

Hi, I am Andrea from Italy. I am an old member, but it is more time I never enter here... good trading everyone!

hi. i'm new here. hope to make friends and share ideas with you all.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

dont really know what i have to say but.....hi everybody...expecting to steal pips on fx market lol

Reason: