New Members introduction - page 227

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

thank FX TSD ...

you're welcome

Hi gang,

Just started out exploring the world of forex trading and to say it is not what I expected is an understatement. I was previously under the impression it was like trading in the share market but I now see that is like comparing apples to oranges.

Ninja.

Hi, I m New here, i have a full time job, and i trade the Swedish Index called OMXS30 - my methods are many, but mainly is Elliot and Fibonacci, and i have been studying Gann for quite a long time, and i thing that i use it but not concisely.

from time to time i visit this forum because i have an idea and i see that somebody has discuss it here before...

regards//GeCee

Hey, looking for indicators to be used on 1M binaries to predict the next candle based on prbabilit, statistic, history, current events, or D.) All of the aBove

Cheers

C

Hi everyone,

I am a new here, but it is interesting to find out opinions of others and hopefully to construct fair winning strategy with collective discussion.

Allow myself to introduce.....myself. My name is Richie Cunningham and my wifes name is Oprah. Danke schön.

Hi everybody!

I'm looking around this forum for a while now and just wanted to say hello.

I am trading a lot of different system - looking for holy grail

I spent a lot of time playing with demo and lost some money on real.

hello everyone. I've traded a long time and lurked here a long time. I thought I should speak up and say I want to participate more. There are many talented traders and programmers here whom I could learn from.

Hello,

I am not new to forex. I do get value over the years from this forum.

Anyone activly and successfully trading either or both, binary or forex, I may share soem experience. I welcome the message on successful systems. Either yours or ones you use profitably.

Reason: