defrant price between MT4 brokers

Dear all 

i have a big probleam

i invist my monay in the brokar websit and he sent my user name and password for MT4 but i compare betwen the MT4 from invistor to FXCM (real) l look a 100 pip  defrant please help my 

i don't understand

a_mahmod2000:

Dear all 

i have a big probleam

i invist my monay in the brokar websit and he sent my user name and password for MT4 but i compare betwen the MT4 from invistor to FXCM (real) l look a 100 pip  defrant please help my 

i don't understand

Talk to your broker. No one can help you here.

your sentences is not clear. Explain further

Roszey:
your sentences is not clear. Explain further
I invested a sum of 10,000 companies in countries with Cyprus gives the profits from 8 to 12% in the month. 
But the follow-up of prices found that the price of entry into the contracts differentiates about 80 points in the various companies Is this a natural process or a new monument

a_mahmod2000:
I invested a sum of 10,000 companies in countries with Cyprus gives the profits from 8 to 12% in the month. 
But the follow-up of prices found that the price of entry into the contracts differentiates about 80 points in the various companies Is this a natural process or a new monument

depends what you have actually traded....  you need to ensure that you are comparing like for like....

you mentioned contracts so you may have traded 'Contracts for Difference" (CFD)  rather than the actual 'Shares'  CFDs are normally based on a futures contract price which can differ from the actual share price depending on how far into the future the future contract is.  Example: you look at the June 2014 future contract price of say Apple you will see it is not the same as the current share price of Apple.

so find out what you have traded and if it is not the actual shares find out what it is priced from. 

Reason: