New Members introduction - page 222

Hi to all. Nice to be here.

Hi to all. Nice to be here

Hello all, Dr Pipper here!

I'm not a real doctor (although I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night) But the name is cause I like Dr Pepper. So, anyway, I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute along the way.

I'm new to this forum and I just saw many useful information on this site, and want to say hi.

mayorgentenq:
I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I have been trading forex, es mini and stocks part-time since 2008. I blew two major accounts before I had any real success. I swing trade stocks and forex and occasionally day trade the minis S&P. Recently, I have started learning to trade options.

Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the area of Expert Advisers and trying to learn more about them and the language and testing that is used to operate them. I am trading to provide a better life and leave a sort of legacy and finish my Aunt's work that kinda drove her crazy. I trade mostly Forex and Stock Options, I am astonished and in awe of the knowledge and the giving spirits of some of the posters. I hope that I can contribute to this forum in a meaningful way. I thank you for admitting me into the family.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hello, I m newbie in forex, thanks to this forum so newbie like me could learn a lot about forex from this forum

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

I just now became a member here and want to say hello

Reason: