New Members introduction - page 231

Hello Dear All,

This is James Costa from Bangladesh and always learning something new regarding forex trade. Hope will get lot of good friends here. Take care.

Hello to all,

I am into forex for 7 years now and every day is unique in this business endless new info and one keep thinking that he is still new to this market and need to learn more, obviously the learning process will never reach an end as long as charts keep ticking and ticking second after second and day after day, so I am here to learn. Thank You

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, everybody. I'm a very old boy not too smart to make money on forex yet, but smart enough just to play demo. From the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, a town called Hatillo.

Hello everybody I want to participate here and I hop to share some day anything about forex for now i am a newbie thanks for read me.

Hello, i am new to tsd, enjoy what i have seen from the forum, lots of talented coders:)

Hi,I just joined the forum.Looking forward to the association with some of the best traders.... thanks.

Greetings from southern california,

i'm a new forex trader and i'm working on my own system for scalping.

This site has great contributors and files to download, so i'll be testing some indies and as soon as i have my system ready i'll let you guys know so you can test it too.

Regards,

i am now one of you!

life is short, so you have to do what you need to do

Hi, I am new here and trade forex,

Reason: