Help me write an EA, thanks in advance - page 5

I have already taken this step and I am in profit, now I have removed the remaining pending order and am working again.

Yeah, I didn't realise that the lot was doubled.

The idea was that the market would sooner or later pull to one side. I don't recommend to use it only in a tester or on demo. As the drawdown is inevitable in this system, the Expert Advisor should have doubled the deposit and stopped working. After that the initial deposit is withdrawn or the lot is increased.
Files:

BeerGod:
The idea was that the market would sooner or later pull to one side. I don't recommend to use it only in a tester or on demo. As the drawdown is inevitable in this system, the Expert Advisor should have doubled the deposit and stopped working. After that the initial deposit is withdrawn or the lot is increased.

I have tried many grids and I have tried this one too under the description, my strategy is better, if only one could try to write it.

I would also add a criterion for selecting the direction of the first order, according to Heiken-Ashi, so there would be even fewer steps(pending orders). I would like such an EA as well, I like the idea very much...

Question: a pending order with doubling of a lot should be placed together with a market one.

P.S.: If brokerage companies understand that you are cheating them, they will not forbid trading by means of Expert Advisors?

evillive:

I would also add a criterion for selecting the direction of the first order, according to Heiken-Ashi, so there would be even fewer steps (pending orders). I would like such an EA as well, I like the idea very much...

Question: a pending order with doubling of a lot should be placed together with a market one.

P.S.: If brokerage companies understand that you are cheating them, they will not forbid trading by means of Expert Advisors?

i thought so )) if you want to choose, just trade from the first order down or up, no indicators, it's a waste of time for the programmer and the trader will wait for the first order to open )) everyone wants to make money and they just want to make money ))

The more orders, the more pips and the more profit in the currency of the deposit

If someone begins to trade on this system, keep the next order always ready, and when the pending order is triggered, put the next one, otherwise you miss the price of the castle, of course you can correct it, but that's another story

evillive:

I would also add a criterion for selecting the direction of the first order, according to Heiken-Ashi, so there would be even fewer steps (pending orders). I would like such an EA as well, I like the idea very much...

You may open an order where you like it most, place a pending order right away, but only one and keep another one ready to go.

I'll try to write an advisor on the subject in the evening...
Reason: