New Members introduction - page 233

thank you

The best website

Hello Forexers,

I am new here and still trying to learn Forex. Hope I will get lot of knowledge from this great site.

Thanks.

Hi I am trading FX as a retiree in the Isle of Man

Hello, I am new to this forum
I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Greetings,

Forex trader for 2 years - both demo and live. I am still learning about FOREX.

Regards,

Dr Jack

Hi ! I am trading forex almost 2 years and lastly made my strategy with harmonic patterns. I am trading on a real account now starting on may 2013. Hope everybody is doing fine and good.

Cheers !

hola a todos soy un trader novato nuevo en la divisa espero aprender mucho en este foro, y de todos ustedes gracias

Hello all,

Daniel here, long time reader, finally broke down to register. Primarily interested in Forex and Binary Options trading. Been coding indicators and EA's for MetaTrader off and on for 3 years. Always open to chatting about strategy and opportunities to network or team up on projects. I find myself working on the technology side of trading more than manual trading or strategy development, so always interested in traders that have a successful system they are looking to put to a program.

Look forward to networking on the Forum.

Hello,

I'm new to Forex trading my friend got me into the industry. Hopefully, I learn enough to trade with real money.

Hi...i'm new comer here.

nice to meet all of you here

Reason: