New Members introduction - page 1037

hi guys I'm Federico and I love forex

Hello everybody,

this is a great website, with lot of information, i´m glad to be here.

Bernie

Hi all,

i'm here to introduce a new aspect to functionalize prediction deterministic level of price.

cheers,

hi, I'm Eddy, I hope I can learn a lot about trading here (lost enough money )

I am new to FOREX and the us of EA's I have been trying the Blessing B3 on a demo account and it seem to be doing ok? I am not sure if I really trust yet. I have tried other EA's and they have wiped out my account?

ssahrin:
hi everyone greetings from Sunny Island Singapore!

Hello ssharin, I've been to your country. Indeed it is Sunny Island. I do really love your island. I'm looking back to go to your island as soon as possible.

tp.hoch:
I am new to FOREX and the us of EA's I have been trying the Blessing B3 on a demo account and it seem to be doing ok? I am not sure if I really trust yet. I have tried other EA's and they have wiped out my account?

hello tp.hoch, it seems you experienced just like what I had several years ago, but please do posting your issue not on this topic for this here exclusive for welcoming new member.

Hi,

I am hani. i read this form anonymously and it's just great. but i don't know, where to post my questions?

thank you forex-tsd

Hello all.. I'm new to this forum and also new to forex. Hope that we can all share on profiting from forex

Caesar Trade | No-Deposit 1,000 dollars Bonus

I signed up and verified successfully. good floor broker enthusiastic support. wish everyone a successful registration!

Reason: