New Members introduction - page 1097

Good day to all

hey:)) Im new here as well as in trading. Hope to gain experience here and read some useful tips

Hello Dear Everyone,

I am a forex enthusiast from Europe. My favourite are "hedging" techniques and I like to trade during the night.

Nowdays I am not so active, but still love it.

Have a very nice day!

Hello everyone,

Am happy to be here. I am a forex trader, a Cameroonian and an entrepreneur. I actually have got a project to do that requires mql4 programming. I believed that being here will help me achieve my goal.

Thanks

Hello to the Forum!

From Russia, Rostov-on-Don.

hi everyone .....good lucks

ı like this forum...ı thınk the best forex forum on the world...ı learned a lot of indicators and system....thanks to everyone....

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Been trading a while.... this is a very good resource for info in that area.

Hi all, I've been browsing the forum for quite some time, trying to figure out all of this stuff. New to Forex, but not new to trading systems. Many of the EAs (that I am interested in) that I have downloaded don't place trades or indicators don't work. I assume that a large part of it is that MT4 has evolved, but they couldn't figure out how to keep things backwards compatible, which is kind of frustrating. I'm not a programmer, but given enough time, can usually figure code out on my own....then again, the whole finding time thing can be challenging. Is there a website or package that will analyze old mql code and update it to be compatible with current versions? I know that there are a few forum contributors that give back to the community by doing this. I suspect that there might be some nuances that could make this difficult or at least not 100% accurate. Looking forward to exchanging ideas. /jar