New Members introduction - page 1014

Hi I am in Ireland; a three veteran of Forex and Binaries and I am beginning, at last, to see the light (and move my accounts - slowly - in the right direction). It has been a lot of hard work and a steep learning curve. This didn't come easily to me; I've had a lot of false starts but keeping it simple, ignoring a lot of what is written in the "Bibles", the sheer generosity of a number of people I have met in the business and a refusal to be beaten is finally beginning to pay off. Good to be here. Paul

Hhi, every one

Los nuevos miembros siempre tienen algo que decir, incluso los más tímidos. Tome algunos minutos y preséntese a la comunidad, nos dicen un poco sobre su historia, yoir las ideas o por qué estás aquí, lo que sea. Además . Usted necesita hacer esto con el fin de actualizar su cuenta y activar todas las funciones de la bienvenida a todos !!! [/ quote]

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, I hope to help this forum, thank you all.

Jestem tutaj nowy pozdrawiam wszystkich

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello to all of you

Hi everyone.

Another new one here.

Got about 1 year in forex and researching the internet about the subject i came across this forum. After reading a few threads here I came to conclusion that the informations posted here are of great value so i decided to register. Also downloaded several indicators and EAs and i found them vary well coded. All in all, nice comunity with great and willing programmers. Keep it up.

ps. there may be some spelling or grammar problems coz english is not my native language. Cheers from Romania and lots of pips for everyone.

hi.

Thanks for all the info on this board

Hi everyone, Glad to be here Certainly the best forum to learn and to share forex See you soon

Reason: