Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 9

Fartowiy:

Came after you from another thread. It's a lot of work explaining it to everyone on Skype. Put it in writing on this thread. We agree to wait. It's easier to answer questions than to explain your TS to everyone. Not everyone has good speed to skype. Many have seen your signals and have even used them. I`ll explain for the critics, I work with long term, but my daughter is more of a scalper. For her, I want to understand. Spelling mistakes are found in every other forum, but that doesn't stop them from making money.

Vinin:

For those who wish, I can provide a variant of the SSRC without redrawing (haven't checked everything yet of course)

We are talking about the lower chart

Well, this non redrawing SSRC indicator has been around for a long time. I have it in my archive for two or three years. There is some other variant of this SSRC.

smart:
There has been such a non redrawing SSRC indicator for a long time. I have it in my archive for two or three years. There is some other variant of this SSRC.
But it is probably as slow as the basic one. And Vinin' s indicators are not slow, he knows the cock word.

Fartowiy:

Hi !!! At first glance it turns out so, roulette. But there are three strategies on the script, and they are traded on different TFs. In short, three in one. That's why I explain the three strategies to each trader on Skype. After that the trader rearranges indicators on trading platform according to his preferred strategy. I know what to pay attention to as I am working. And 25 pips is not the main target. TP 1 25 pips TP 2 50 pips TP 3 75 pips. Not every beginner has the courage to keep the TP 3. And if the beginner has a deposit of 500 USD on what TF would you advise him to work. On H4 the drawdown may be 100-150 pips. And we should understand that each deal should be calculated at the state of the deposit. The 25 pips is not bad for a beginner. I have always said that one can earn different profit in Forex. For example: a beginner closed a trade of +25 pips in 0.01 lot and another trader earned $250. A third trader made $2,500 from the same position. The difference is that it all depends on the deposit and experience. Therefore, the one who is confident will make 25 pips a day, then exactly one year he will have 1,000,000 on the deposit. As I have gained experience over 3 years, I began to appreciate the strategy of 25 pips. As already in 2010, I trade from 1.00 to 8.00 lots. And 25 pips a day you can always find an entry 2-3 times. I also used to think twice, I lost 10,000 EUR but I got advice from a trader with experience since 1999. He showed me the 25 pip strategy and I now live and provide for my family with 4 children by Forex at 25 pips. Thanks to God and this trader I get back 10,000 euros more than a dozen times and I trade three days a week. All brilliant is very simple. I don't care where the price is going, I follow the price at the moment I enter the market. I have not written it for discussion, but for everybody to draw a conclusion that he wants to get from Forex and his goal is not for tomorrow, but for today and how much he wants to earn a day. I have given my opinion, because I earn by this scheme. We are all adults and we choose our own cross. So I wish everyone, with all my heart, only success in Forex, but also in life.

Hi Fartowiy .
I agree that everyone has his own way to success. We have already prepared a model by ourselves. The next thing, we should determine the entry and exit points according to indicators or even
candlesticks, from which TP should be calculated and should we use SL for breakeven. If you want to see a screenshot, you should have it in general. A good luck!

A couple of questions, the first post in the thread, the question is HOW, and at the end it turns out that the comrade "returned more than a dozen times" and is feeding a family of 4 children, then why was it necessary to ask HOW?

the second question, if he wanted to improve his existing strategy that paid back 10 000 euros for more than a dozen times, then where was its description? at least in brief?

and lastly, why so many mistakes? the correct spelling is: "beginner", "I explain", "to each", "individually", "to convert", "which", "difference", in short further so much more, this is primary school, the first 4 classes of education...

Bazzillio:

A couple of questions, the first post in the thread, the question is HOW, and at the end it turns out that the comrade "returned more than a dozen times" and is feeding a family of 4 children, then why was it necessary to ask HOW?

the second question, if he wanted to improve his existing strategy that has paid back 10 000 euros for more than a dozen times, then where was its description? at least in brief?

and lastly, why so many mistakes? the correct spelling is: "beginner", "I explain", "to each", "individually", "to convert", "which", "difference", in short further so much more, this is primary school, the first 4 classes of education...

I came from Latvia to Germany in 1991. I know Russian from my mother. But not knowing the summer Russian language does not make it difficult for me to work on forex.

I'll be posting two strategies I'm using today. 20.30 Moscow time.

Fartowiy:
I came from Latvia to Germany in 1991. I know Russian from my mother. But not knowing the Russian language does not prevent me from working in Forex.

But sometimes it really gets in the way of reading )))) You often misspell simple words or syllables which are difficult to get wrong even with a poor knowledge of Russian, but you manage to get quite complicated words right. It's a paradox, isn't it?

But that's not why I wrote, I have a different question:

In another thread you were praising your TS, you started your own thread, but about the TS practically nothing? In your first post you may illustrate everything properly - post screenshots, make marks on them, give a description of TS, enclose the indicators and the template (preferably in one archive).

This way, others will come closer, their TS (even if not with all secrets) will start to share the knowledge, just like you planned. In the meantime, I see only your gibberish and that's all. No offence, just facts.

Temnyj:

But sometimes it really gets in the way of reading )))) You often misspell simple words or syllables which are difficult to get wrong even with a poor knowledge of Russian, but you manage to get quite complicated words right. It's a paradox, isn't it?

But that's not why I wrote, I have a different question:

In another thread you were praising your TS, you started your own thread, but about the TS practically nothing? In your first post you may illustrate everything properly - post screenshots, make marks on them, give a description of TS, enclose the indicators and the template (preferably in one archive).

This way, others will come closer, their TS (even if not with all secrets) will start to share the knowledge, just like you planned. In the meantime, I see only your gibberish and that's all. No offence, just facts.

I am writing fast and inattentively : )))) Thanks for the comments : ))))

How I started earning money. On the advice of a trader (Sergey is his name) with experience since 1999. He's been using only this strategy ever since. He does not change his horse. : )) He works strictly on divergence. I do it too. On M 1 Against the Trend in the average 20-25 pips b On the Trend much more. On gold 70 - 120 pips. I'm mostly working on Gold. This is my real entry into the market.
Reason: