New Members introduction - page 1008

I hope i can have some good time here

Hello,

i am new member here and i hope i will write there some useful things.

Want to say hi- HI

Hello everyone! I've been trading forex for over 5 years now, and would love to share information on strategies, ideas, brokers, or really anything else forex related!

Just signed up and wanted to say thank you for such a great forum and wealth of information!

Hi,

Been a member for quite some time now, but not interact so much, running a private group on FB where we share some tough about fx-trading using PA. Currently im looking to write a EA(totally new to MQL4), it's based on TA, it has been tested during 11 month with a good result, but currently im stuck with the program and hoping for some help of mladen :-)

Hi! My name is Vladimir and i represent Emet Trading Solutions company. We promote quality services for traders and brokers. I hope I can be useful to all )

Hi All,

I am a struggling forex trader. I am here to find some EA thru which I can get some consistant gains.

Thanks,

Sanoop

i am happy to join this forum

Hi,

Last year I'm a Losser trader, fall again and again but it's pass, forget it. Now I started again and try to be a "better good trader".

I promised to myself.

Nice to see you everyone.

Hey guys,

did browse a lot on your page and liked it very much. now i registered cause i wanted to start a thread