New Members introduction - page 790

hi....salam,

my name ahmad,from malaysia.i just know this forum.i am new for forex forum and before this play only by myself.i need support and friend to guide me,so here i am.i hope someone will be giude me to success.

Hello. I am a new member who hopes to be able to add to the discussions here. I love charts!

Hi, thank you for all the great ideas I've seen so far. My interest is in trading binary options without relying on signals or brokers - i.e. to generate my own signals, and so far i have found much material here that although it relates to forex it also can be adapted to binaries as well.

I now became a member here and want to say hi and welcome.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi Everyone... well I am new to Forex, new to this Forum and probably new to a gazillion other things.

At the moment I am reading everything related to Forex, I am asking "un-smart" questions, and am trying some demo accounts...

Thanks for creating this forum... all the best

hi,i just started to have more time to do some FX trading and im curious about other forums beyond forexfactory and just exploring. i ended up here because one of my indicators isnt working with MT4 v600 and while looking into it i spotted it has the author url for this site. so here i am:)

well lets say..am into binary options and i just hope that this thread is gonna help me grow ma account steadily

Hi Guys,

New to the FX market.T hanks for all the info inthis website

Just wanna say hi for this forum

Reason: