New Members introduction - page 392

Ваш форум лучший из многих. Всем привет! Olef

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

Hi everyone, my name is Steve and I live in Chicago. Any other fellow chicago traders out there? Great forum, so glad i found it on google. I hope that i can add to the community and give some insight into trading that will benefit everyone.

hello all!

Hello all !!!

All hello, I look for at forums for myself useful information. I live in Ukraine so excuse if the translator doesn't literally translate. More than 5 years are engaged in trading in free time. Now in Forex not vklady, there is one forum with payment for messages, every week transfer from $35 and one account above, now I trade without investments.

Capo85:
Hi everyone, my name is Steve and I live in Chicago. Any other fellow chicago traders out there? Great forum, so glad i found it on google. I hope that i can add to the community and give some insight into trading that will benefit everyone.

Hello, tell what way of trade or trade tools you use.

hi from Tokyo. I've been looking for some MT4 indicatiors and came across with this site. This is a great forex community and I am happy to join. thanks !

Hi everyone. Am new to this forum ... Why else would I be posting in the new members thread !!

Have been trading forex for a while now. Have periods when I am successful so get too confident ..... And then promptly loose it all. I am sure that sounds familiar to a few ??

I am working on improving my skills and getting more disciplined in taking trades and closing losers and not revenge trading.

This looks like an interesting forum. I hope I can pick up some valuable information and as I improve contribute as well.

Hi everyone.

I am from Poland and I'm happy to join this community.

Reason: