Do you want to become rich?

Forex will make you rich, you can earn a huge amount here without limits as long as you have a lot of knowledge and skill in trading it is possible for you to become rich.

If you look at the "get rich" side you might look at the "get poor" side as well, since it is much more probable (as the stats are saying). Learning is not that easy as it seems at the first glance

Melle:
Forex will make you rich, you can earn a huge amount here without limits as long as you have a lot of knowledge and skill in trading it is possible for you to become rich.

It is true that forex had two extreme ends . if we go smooth with forex it will give us small regular profits, Getting rich quick with forex is like a bet may be you loose all your own money here To be rich is a dream of every one but only few can get it with safety.

Of course lots of us wan to be rich,but before you reach that you still need to work for your own first.Learn and have knowledge and practices for you to become successful and rich someday.

No

I want to live my life decently from what I know to do

mladen:
If you look at the "get rich" side you might look at the "get poor" side as well, since it is much more probable (as the stats are saying). Learning is not that easy as it seems at the first glance

I do agree.Forex isn't a quick rich business and it requires learning it before actually earning from it.Learning though,as you say isn't as easy as you think it is.Learning it requires patience and dedication.Forex is a continual learning process,I think.

I think most people, including me, want to become rich. But if one wanted to become so via Forex trading, I think the chance is so little. First you should have more knowledge about it. Second, training, hard work, skills and discipline.

lee.belisar:
I think most people, including me, want to become rich. But if one wanted to become so via Forex trading, I think the chance is so little. First you should have more knowledge about it. Second, training, hard work, skills and discipline.

I agree with you,you are definitely right it's not that easy to become rich via forex trading.

diana yes:
I agree with you,you are definitely right it's not that easy to become rich via forex trading.

Maybe 1 out of 100 traders become rich. It would happen if you are very lucky.

Yes like other traders I also want to become rich but my aim is not to do this at once in some short period. I know earning is not easy here . When I will be experienced I can make good money from my investment this thing will make me rich one day.

yeaaay I do...thats why i want to become a trader

Reason: