New Members introduction - page 684

Hello, My name is Lars and is new here and want to say high.

I have traded FX in over 2 years and have lost a lot of money.

Still don't given up and trying to learn new strategies and better self-control ;-)

Hope I can find some good ideas here.

So Long!

Hello Forex-tsd traders,

I've been gone for a while but have a renewed interest in becoming a profitable trader. I traded live for approximately a year about 2 years ago. I had some success but overall lost money. Money management and the psychological aspect were my problems. Looking back at most of my trades, if I hadn't have panicked and closed trades too early many of my trades would have been winners. Looking forward to browsing here.

David

Hi,

I am not new to trading but I've been out of business for several years and at that time I also had been quite interested in digital filters.

I hope to share, enjoy and learn together with everybody.

Live in Louisiana, USA. Been trading since 95'. Started in the Grain Markets at the CBOT. Made a fortune and quit trading in 98'. Just bout spent it all and for past 3 years have been "Demoing" an FX Account. Love FX as majority of Crosses have some really good Volatility and Volume. Have finally perfected a very successful methodology and am getting ready to open a "Live" Account. Was on this site looking for a "Trailing Stop" EA...think i found a good one. Gonna test it and hopefully by February 1 will be ready to make another fortune! Ha Ha Ha Ha...Later

hi i am new be in this forum

hi to every one...........

sanny123:
hi i am new be in this forum hi to every one...........

Hello sanny! Welcome on board nice to meet you here.Its been so great knowing lots of new members are coming in here.This is a great place to learn forex aside from our other resources we can learn a lot here.Have fun in your learning.

larand54:
Hello, My name is Lars and is new here and want to say high.

I have traded FX in over 2 years and have lost a lot of money.

Still don't given up and trying to learn new strategies and better self-control ;-)

Hope I can find some good ideas here.

So Long!

Hello lar! Wow its good to know that you fight to learn even if you had lost in trading for almost 2 years.This is a good attitude that you had shown which can give a inspiration to other traders.That forex needs a continous learning and a lot to be learned,thus a right attitude towards this business is needed.

Hana Hannah:
Hi, I am Hana. I am a newbie in Forex. Can anyone show me how I should start to learn about Forex and how to trade?

Hi Hana! We all start as a newbie and its great that a place like forex tsd is a one nice place to learn about forex business.You can start learning by browsing posts here by members,it will help us to have a better ideas as well as decisions.There are still lots of free resources online that you can access about forex like me at Hermes Academy at my broker,Social Media sites also not to forget, watching forex videos too.

Hi everybody. I'm new here.

ho~ho~~,No.6855 is here