How to become rich in Forex? - page 7

Breaker:
You are right, learning in forex market never ends. A trader needs to learn constantly in order to keep himself profitable on daily basis. Its a daily war against the market which every trader has to fight.

yes, of course, and to be rich in forex we also need to be patient and disciplined. Forex is a very risky business so we need to be patient and disciplined. If we rush to be rich in forex then the results will not be maximized

Every one want to be rich quickly through Forex trading but it is not so easy they think. every trader must learn Forex with demo account trading and get maximum experience which help a lot to maximize your profit.

Shawn100:
Every one want to be rich quickly through Forex trading but it is not so easy they think. every trader must learn Forex with demo account trading and get maximum experience which help a lot to maximize your profit.

rich in forex quickly I think it is not very easy because forex is high risk,. to become rich then we need to continue to learn and practice trading. In addition, for the rich then we need discipline and patience because so then we will obtain the maximum trading results

Getting rich in forex is achieved when you get rich in trading system. When you can get some consistent pips then you need time and money will start coming.

To be rich with forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well, because it is not easy to become rich without learning. For that, we need to continue to improve the ability of good trading. We can use a demo account to improve the ability of a good trading or demo contest

any trader target is to be a professional trader and become rich by profit from their forex trading, like my account at HiWayFx, i learn from my experience to become professional trader.

Moslem Musulli:
It’s really possible, but never tries to make huge money within a single night. Because, success is a very long term process in every field. Now, I trade only for 20% monthly profit even though I get huge trading space from TradingBanks broker as 100% welcome bonus offer but till now I am using my previous trading plan

Some still need to learn how to manage their capital so they wouldn't invest all of them in a single position. I got myself comfortable managing my capital with the help of 100% and 35% tradable bonus from HiWayFX

this is a classic question, hahaha ok so with this new account i have with lmfx, im avoiding withdrawin a lot and putting up a monthly target for the capital to grow, aside from a steady increase in pips gained each month, nothing to crazy and avoiding over trading.

There are various ways by which a trader can earn good returns in forex. Having a good knowledge about market and using optimum trading strategy as per market requirement is also helpful.

Reason: