New Members introduction - page 13

Linuxser:
Hi both. My best advice: take your time to learn. Don't hurry, market will be there tomorrow, next week, next month...

Hi, thank you for your comment; this is kind of difficult when we start so definitely we should take it easy until feel really comfortable when traiding. Do you have any preference web for learning and be updated?.. See you..

nickyn51:
Hi, thank you for your comment; this is kind of difficult when we start so definitely we should take it easy until feel really comfortable when traiding. Do you have any preference web for learning and be updated?.. See you..

I dont think we need an updated learning process site(for newbie).In fact, learning is a never ending process.First you learn some basics and you will see the market clearer.

I recommend you: Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading learn from the school not the forum.

For updated learning site here I present you:

FOREX TSD

How to post an attachment?

Hello all

I programmed an MT indicator, but I can't attach it to a post. What is the secret?

rossiya:
Hello all I programmed an MT indicator, but I can't attach it to a post. What is the secret?

Above the writting tab you will see a pic of a clip same row with smilies,Push it to upload file.

heartnet:
I dont think we need an updated learning process site(for newbie).In fact, learning is a never ending process.First you learn some basics and you will see the market clearer.

I recommend you: Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading learn from the school not the forum.

For updated learning site here I present you:

FOREX TSD

yeahh sure you are right learning is an infinitive process . I will check the web you recommend me to go on with my serious process of learning and to be updated with Forex TDS. Thank you so much.

Reason: