Currency heat map - page 3

Mladen,

Would you consider modifying your heat-map to be able to specify the currencies listed vertically and possibly different currencies horizontally?

I am particularly interested in having only the three low-yielding currencies (JPY, USD & CHF) listed vertically on the left, and have the high-yielding currencies (NZD, AUD, GBP, EUR) listed vertically on top.

This way one can observe the curry-trades winding-up and un-winding.

Thanks again, Kris

mladen:
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

mladen - This is absolutely blinding! Thank you.

Try the FX Heat Map at Oanda's FX Labs, OANDA FXLabs. It gives colors and also percentage change.

grayghost:
Try the FX Heat Map at Oanda's FX Labs, OANDA FXLabs. It gives colors and also percentage change.

you talking about interactive website application - but speaking of big time commercial soft - does oanda made anything like that as an indicator (for trading platform)? for mt4? would they post their open source for development and mods? any one or group of oanda programmers can or would do it 4 free? i don't think so

mladen:
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

Hi Mladen, can you upload that indicators?

thanks

Files:
5436.jpg  44 kb

Thank you very very much, Mladen. would you consider extending the heatmap indicator to cover the monthly chart for us longer-term traders?

It already works withs monthly data too, no need to change anything

mladen:
It already works withs monthly data too, no need to change anything

When I specify M1 under "TimeFrames" I get 1-minute readings. How do I specify monthly readings?

grayghost:
When I specify M1 under "TimeFrames" I get 1-minute readings. How do I specify monthly readings?

M1 is minutes. MN is monthly.

jturns23:
M1 is minutes. MN is monthly.

Thanks. You've done a very useful thing.

Reason: