Mandarine - page 6

First post.

Hi All,

Just new here and thought I would try out the Mandarine EA.

Just curious , what is the Magicnum=187233 for?

Also I ran it through strategy tester and it showed very erratic results? Not profitable. Am I missing something?

thanks -- paddy

pipsqueak2:
I have been playing with the original Mandarine. I have corrected the error in the BUY orders (invalid stops) and I have introduced my own algorithm to enter positions.

I use Parabolic SAR and a long period Momentum oscillator to filter trades. Results on the "Tester" are astounding, (to me the non-programmer). See the attached results. By my standards they are much better than the negative figures I've been getting lately. Note SAR seems to work best on the larger timeframes, (noise reduced).

Cheers.

Pipsqueak2

Can you post your EA with the settings you use`?

As to mandarine EA so i am testing original version.

As you may see from the excel file (attached) this EA is profitable for some pair.

This excel file is very preliminary and did not check any figures.

Use Index page to navigate in excel.

newdigital:
As to mandarine EA so i am testing original version.

As you may see from the excel file (attached) this EA is profitable for some pair.

This excel file is very preliminary and did not check any figures.

Use Index page to navigate in excel.

Thanks NewDigital for this really useful excel file.

Please find the statements of this EA for this week.

Files:
mandarine.zip  5 kb

New Member here. Can show me how to setup Mandarine EA ?

newdigital:
Please note that the Statements for the Mandarine with default settings will be uploaded regularly on the post # 4. Statements for the Mandarine with 100 profit level will be uploaded on the post # 3.

Hello, NewDigital,

I'm new member here. Totally fresh about using Metatrader 4.

Can you show me the steps to setup the Mandarine EA in Metatrader 4 ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

TrendWalker

TrendWalker:
Hello, NewDigital,

I'm new member here. Totally fresh about using Metatrader 4.

Can you show me the steps to setup the Mandarine EA in Metatrader 4 ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

TrendWalker

If you are new to Mertatrader so first of please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

You will find some explanation about which file is going to which folder. Because sometimes people are posting 2 or 5 files in one zip file and most of the trades already know where to place the files (in which forder and so on) and what to do with them. So you will need this thread.

All the settings, EAs, statements, excel performance results are in this files thread. And mandarine EA as well (post #9 of files thread). Link to updated statements are on the first post of files thread. Excel files attached to the 1st post of files thread as well (it is updated weekly so check files thread). You will want to look at this excel files because it is performance summarized for many EA during the many month.

So you will find EA on post # 9 of files thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

timeframe H1,

eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy and usdchf.

default settings for all the pairs.

Last week this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 did good profit:

Mandarine.

H1 timeframe. Default profit level.

EURUSD: +75 pips;

GBPUSD: pips this week +312 pips;

USDJPY: pips this week -21 pips;

USDCHF: pips this week +1 pips;

Mandarine, timefilter.

H1 timeframe. Default profit level.

EURUSD: pips this week +6 pips;

GBPUSD: pips this week +324 pips;

USDJPY: pips this week +2 pips;

USDCHF: pips this week 0 pips;

And for this week (just 2 and half days):

EURUSD: +148 pips and one open trade with +44 pips.

GBPUSD: +54 pips and one open trade with -19 pips.

USDJPY: -7 pips and one open trade with +51 pips.

USDCHF: 0 pips and one open trade with 0 pips.

Visual statements for this EA for 1 and half a week testing for 4 pairs in deposit currency (green line is balance and red line is equity).

Madarine EA

Hello, NewDigital,

I am a new member of the elite group. Can you show me how to install the "Madarine System" into MT4 ?

I have downloaded the EA and save it in the "Indicator folder" under MT4. However, I cannot upload it into the MT4 chart.

Can you help ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Reason: