Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 14

I am testing with micro. I just attached EA to the chart ... probable it is some settings soncerning risk value ...

Good EA

Hi,

I'm a newbie, where could I get the guideline - how to use Electra V 1.11

Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Arman07

arman07:
Hi,

I'm a newbie, where could I get the guideline - how to use Electra V 1.11

Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Arman07

Try the first post of this thread... and then you work yourself through until today! Makes sense?

Please find updated statements.

Also please look at this excel file for more information about EAs' performance and brokers etc.

It is updated statements for Electra EA: some pairs are performing good.

Files:
electra_2.zip  104 kb

Hi ND,

I really want to thank you for you taking your time out and working on the statements not just for this EA but for all EA's that you do that for. I have a question on this EA and other EA's in this section. Can they be programmed or updated to trade brokers who use a 5 decimal feed?

Jeff

newdigital:
It is updated statements for Electra EA: some pairs are performing good.

Updated statements for Electra.

Not all the pairs performing good.

Negative equity.

Files:
electra_2.zip  109 kb

Hmm.. Seems to not be doing too well, was considering this first. Would it be worth considering alpha9 since that appears to be performing fairly well albeit new.

about settings

To set uo this Electra EA, I see an option that say "Equity trailing = false"

what does it mean?

and Percent equity trailing?

Thanks,

rafael

Please find updated statements for Electra: normal Metatrader's statements for all 9 pairs together and statements by pairs in pips an in deposite currency.

Not all the pairs are lossing now in Electra. Some pairs are performing very good. Look at AUDUSD for example.

Files:
Reason: