EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 46

bcmfxtrader:
how to load and run this .rar file ... to my understanding, if its not .ex4 it cannot run as automated EA ...no??? please help...thanks!!!

Its compressed file. Open it up and you will find what you are looking for.

thanks for all the help ... i'll give it a shot !!

can you put it in a zip file..please

thanks

bcmfxtrader:
can you put it in a zip file..please thanks

There is not much need to put it into a zip file. Search Google for 7-zip (free) or WinRar (free trial) and you will get links to programs that can easily read and extract the mq4 and the help file from the .rar archive.

bcmfxtrader:
can you put it in a zip file..please thanks

here you go.

Files:

Prior to 2006 looks good on backtesting. Since then not too good.

I presume forward testing is the only real test of any EA since Backtesting is a little suspect.

Does anyone trade this EA and have some decent Forward Test Results with a .set file?

Full Report Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Files:

thank you ZOMG...i appreciate it very much !!!

btw ... is this the same EA as posted under "rdb" "your lucky" in another thread???

Has anyone tested it live?

I have noticed that this pair is trending up from a long time , so I made an expert where I am only taking the long entry " no short" try that approach , it might work

I am not testing the same expert , and I am not saying this is the best approach, but this is a very slow pair and its stuck with an uptrend so use it to your advantage

Regards

Alan

Reason: