New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 3

Good afternoon,

1. I use charts with equal-volume history, so the volume time of each candle may be different.

I found the following feature: when using iTime() method for the current chart (for example: iTime(NULL,0,10)) the returned time for the candle is completely "left", it is observed for all candles except for the zero bar. It seems that MT considers the time of a candlestick using the formula:

time of the current bar = time on the zero bar - number of intervals (shift) * candle length of the current standard timeframe (for example M5)

2. I am running three terminals with the same account (Alpari account). Two terminals show identical results on currently opened positions, while the third terminal shows quite different results. What may be the problem?

build 402

joe2009:

Good afternoon,

1. I use charts with equal-volume history, so the volume time of each candle may be different.

I found the following feature: when using iTime() method for the current chart (for example: iTime(NULL,0,10)) the returned time for the candle is completely "left", it is observed for all candles except for the zero bar. It seems that MT considers the time of a candlestick using the formula:

The time of the current bar = time on the zero bar - the number of intervals (shift) * candlestick length of the current standard timeframe (for example M5).

build 402

I also noticed this but it is not very important for me so far and I have not tried it specifically. It is not a good error.

I.e. it is not time series that is used but formula-based?

joe2009:
It seems that MT considers the candlestick time according to the formula:

current bar time = time on zero bar - number of intervals (shift) * candle length of the current standard timeframe (e.g. M5)

Optimization, however :-).

Here is a phenomenon, build 401. After running the script, the source file RESTANGLE.mq4 was renamed and changed its extension to *.tmp. When trying to edit it, an error is shown.

I have encountered some confusion while processing the data, so I decided to check it. using this script
Alert(TimeToStr(StrToTime("2038.01.19 3:14:07")));

question to the developers: what is the significance of this date and time ? as the time and date after the specified ones are no longer processed in the meta-editor

KONDOR:
I encountered some confusion while processing the data, so I decided to check it. using the following script

question to the developers: what is the significance of this date and time? as the time and date after the specified ones are no longer processed in the meta-editor

end of unix era

KONDOR:
I have encountered some confusion while processing the data, so I decided to check it. using this script

question to the developers: what is the significance of this date and time ? as the time and date after the specified ones are no longer processed in the meta-editor

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0_2038_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0

Thank you

sergeev:

end of the unix era
Yeah! That's the end of the 32-bit Unix era. The 64-bit Unix era will end after 3000.

ReasonMan: Dear developers! Please make it possible to manually specify spread when testing and optimizing EAs. ...
icas: I would also add STOPLEVEL and FREEZELEVEL, as it is completely impossible to debug software on weekends.
I support my request to developers! Sometimes you need to test an EA for extended (and all sorts of) spreads and levies...
Reason: