Magical 1-2-3

Hi everybody in this fantastic fx forum

I'd like to share with you my owned personal manual trading system developed by mine.

Hope to give feedbacks about it and if possible to develop it up to 100 % trading success.

First I will attach many saved pictures about this my system.Then I will describe how i trade it. It is simple and profitable. Hope it will impress you all.

Files:
magic1.gif  11 kb
magic2.gif  13 kb
magic3.gif  13 kb
magic4.gif  13 kb

More details please.

Details

fxd01:
More details please.

OK fxd01. The details are asfollow:

First i select 2 highs with 1 low in between (the 2nd high must be lower) OR 2 lows with 1 high in between (the 2nd low must be higher)

Sec. draw a trend line between the 2 highs (descending trende line) . For the 2 lows draw a trend line (it should be ascending).

Then, draw a straight horizontal line passing in the lowest low (or the highest high)

The intersection between this line and the trend line WILL be the Magical starting time of chnge in trend and at the same time the starting time to put our entries.

for up trned i put buy limit order at fibo retr. of 38% taking profit at 161.8%

for opposite i put sell limit order at 61.8% taking profit at again the magical % of 161.8%.

SL would be the passing of 0% in either way.

That's all

Any questions.....

naser_mohammad:
OK fxd01. The details are asfollow:

First i select 2 highs with 1 low in between (the 2nd high must be lower) OR 2 lows with 1 high in between (the 2nd low must be higher)

Sec. draw a trend line between the 2 highs (descending trende line) . For the 2 lows draw a trend line (it should be ascending).

Then, draw a straight horizontal line passing in the lowest low (or the highest high)

The intersection between this line and the trend line WILL be the Magical starting time of chnge in trend and at the same time the starting time to put our entries.

for up trned i put buy limit order at fibo retr. of 38% taking profit at 161.8%

for opposite i put sell limit order at 61.8% taking profit at again the magical % of 161.8%.

SL would be the passing of 0% in either way.

That's all

Any questions.....

can we use the strategy on all currency pairs and all time frames???.

how is the win and lose ratio of the strategy?

yes , you can, duration is proportion to the time frame that you use / choose too

weather getting cold during winter guster wind, if you could withstand any market conditions changes

no magic, you can place all kind of lines according to "rules" and 99% of the time they will hit reversals...simply because market is always moving in opposite directions...up & down, up & down...see?

Reason: