W D Gann Indicators and others - page 13

radatats Thnx for your work !!

One Question though ..

Your indicator does not seem to work on GBP/JPY pair ..

Any thoughts ??

Thnx again

sorry .. scratch that ..

The time lines did'nt seem to come thru on hourly but it works on 4 hr ..

Odd

Remember, you have to manually change the value in the property box to the swing high or low that you wish to use for the pair and time frame that you are looking at.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...this is fabulous!!!

Great going Radatats...gotta go now...lots of research to do.

...using my new Gann Power Radatat Tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EURUSD daily chart with my usual trade setup. Thought we were going to miss it when it ran up this morning but it dropped right back into the channel and now we will see if the target holds up.

Steve

Files:

Fibo-Channel indicator...........

Kindly help me find this elusive indicator.

Thanks very much.

Best wishes.

Please go back to post #119 to get the template that has my fib channel settings. It is the same tool that comes with MT4 but with my custom settings. If you load that template you can get my settings for the channel.

EURUSD target still holds. Todays runup gives another opportunity to get short with stops above upper channel line. Wait for entry signal from your own system whatever it may be.

Steve

jorgka:
Yes, I have confirmed reports from a fellow trader who uses this indicator. He has been kind enough to send me this sceen shot.

Is there anything similar like this for MT4.

Jorgka

here's the mq4 file for the cycle identifier.... perhaps a coder could have a peak at it, make it a bit more reliable..at the present it does repaint the bars after a short time

Files:

A Very Big Thank You To "Sapahiu"

spahiu:
here's the mq4 file for the cycle identifier.... perhaps a coder could have a peak at it, make it a bit more reliable..at the present it does repaint the bars after a short time

You made my day!

Here we go again...is there an MT4 indicator shown in the link you provided?

As they, life is a never ending quest!

Cheers

Files:
cot.gif  129 kb
Reason: