Need Assistance

Hello
I am trading on Mt5. I am using an expert advisor. 

I experience difficulty when all forex pairs are opened running the EA. Sometimes MT5 will shut down if editing my EA. 

I experience difficulties with closing charts, my EA is not saved on the chart. I have to add it over again. What is the process for saving the EA on the chart?

Thank you for your assistance.

Melissa:
I experience difficulties with closing charts, my EA is not saved on the chart. I have to add it over again. What is the process for saving the EA on the chart?

Did you try profile? Or did you try running the platform by custom configuration file?

Melissa:

I experience difficulty when all forex pairs are opened running the EA. Sometimes MT5 will shut down if editing my EA. 

Explain more

Edit: I forgot to mention Expert Advisors settings in Platform Settings.

Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
A template is a set of chart window parameters that can be applied to other charts. The following data can be stored in a template: chart type and...

Hello
Thank you for your response..I try to do the profiles..my is with that is not all of the charts are opened, I am trying to see if the EA will run without the charts open. Then, I am trying to find out how to save the chart with the EA on it.

What is a custom configuration file?

Thank you for your assistance 

Melissa #:
Hello
Thank you for your response..I try to do the profiles..my is with that is not all of the charts are opened, I am trying to see if the EA will run without the charts open. Then, I am trying to find out how to save the chart with the EA on it.

What is a custom configuration file?

Thank you for your assistance 

Recheck #1. Almost everything is described in inserted links.

Btw, at least 1 chart needed for an ea to be attached and auto trading current symbol or other symbols.

Need Assistance
Need Assistance
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I am trading on Mt5. I am using an expert advisor. I experience difficulty when all forex pairs are opened running the EA...
Reason: