dll and market. - page 4

C-4:
Gentlemen, you are in the wrong business. Think about how to create a product within MQ. If it cannot be done by means of one MQL, it means it is not a product for the market, and it has no place there. Create simple, intuitive solutions, transparently integrated with the MetaTrader ecosystem. Products that have "their own way", different from the general integrated MQ environment have no future.
Golden words

C-4:
Gentlemen, you are doing the wrong thing. Think about how to create a product within MQ. If it cannot be created by means of one MQL, it means that it is not a product for the market and there is no place for it in the market. Create simple, intuitive solutions, transparently integrated with the MetaTrader ecosystem. Products that follow "their own path", different from the general integrated MQ environment have no future.

:)

The task is to exchange information between agents on the local machine.

The solution in MQL can be found in wiping a hole in the disk.

such a solution cannot be used in your right mind.

sergeev:

such a solution should not be used in your right mind.

How many lunatics are around who do not use dll in their EAs?

abolk:
How many lunatics are around who don't use dll in their EAs?
Can you be careful what you say?

newdigital:
Can you be more careful with what you say?

is an unambiguous conclusion from Sergeev's words:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

dll and market.

sergeev, 2013.04.20 09:59

it is the task of exchanging information between the agents on the local machine.

the MQL solution is solved by wiping a hole in the disk.

You cannot usesuch a solution in your right mind.

i.e., according to sergeev, solutions without dll are only used by those who do not have (are deprived of) common sense.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

dll and market.

abolk, 2013.04.20 11:46

How many lunatics are around who don't use dll in their EAs?

I am not talking about dll. I am not a programmer. I am against your terminology.

Once again I see some usher insulting or humiliating another person in a substantive and public way - I'll ban him. This is not a prison and not a zone - choose your language.

newdigital:

I don't mean the dll. I'm not a programmer. I'm against your terminology.

Once again, if I see some usher insulting or humiliating another person in a substantive and public way, I'll ban him. This is not a prison and not a zone - choose your language.

Sorry, then reprimand Sergeev, because he also insulted me - I do not use dll in my EAs

and it's not my terminology - it's a reverse forumline (synonym) of Sergeev's expression

abolk:
Sorry, then make a reprimand to Sergeev, because he insulted me too - I do not use dll in my EAs

Did he call you any names? What? Like me in the Euro branch of five pages programmers? I didn't ban anyone there... or should I have? :)

There is a boundary between the virtual and the real, please do not cross it.

I emphasise again - there is a line between the virtual and the real. If you think someone is insane (your opinion of course is a sure thing), then it's real. Then reveal your profile!!!

newdigital:

Did he call you any names? What? Like me in the Euro branch of five pages programmers? I didn't ban anyone there... or should I have? :)

There is a line between virtual and real, please do not cross it.

Dv, you did. He wrote:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

dll and market.

sergeev, 2013.04.20 09:59

I have already solved this problem in MQL.

You may use it as a tool to solve this problem.

This solution cannot be used in any sane place.

I, for example, "do not use such solutions" - so I and many-many other users - according to Sergeev, do not have (lack) common sense?
Reason: