Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 2

Hi

Thanks for the indicator. Looks great. Would be nice if one could specify the TF's to be monitored eg M5,M15,H1 and calculations worked out based on specified TF's. Many thanks

NIce work....

Thanks for sharing, newmont.

hi, guys! TRO did some changes in Newmont's Dshboard - he posted it in separate thread - TRO wants to do it his own style (a bit different) and don't want to hijack this thread

link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

p.s. well, as for me - whatever works for whom better - if development goes on (or parallel development) - everybody winning

Very nice job newmont !

Thanks for sharring..

Did exist a version whit MACD ?

Thanks.

Thanks for the feed back on the indicator, its given me a few new ideas for the next version i am working on. And as for the "parallel development" of the indicator by TRO , thats fine if he can improve on what i have done that's what this forum is all about and as FXBS says everybody wins. I have said that in early posts that I have taken some ideas form "mladens" work and that has thus improved my own work. As I said before the three modes Are:

1:RSI ,Period, PriceMode > The result is RSI >or< than 50.

2: Candle Color, Candle is >or< than the open.

3: MA, Ma Period, Ma mode, maFast >or< than maslow( Ma cross).

These three modes do provide some good information on the market. I do plan to have as many as 10 modes for that indicator, some of which will be referenced to as "iCustom". Please give me some suggestions regarding what sort of inds to include a reference to....thanks.

newmont:
Please give me some suggestions regarding what sort of inds to include a reference to....thanks.

Great indi Newmont.

How about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo?

You can read the great rules here.

Thanks much.

Mp --- Dashboard ---- Such A Familiar Name !!!

I shall grant you, advancing old age brings many a senior moment to this old trader, but by only dating 22 year old sisters, I have managed to stay relatively sharp and alert and somewhere in that databank of methods and indicators, I seem to remember that TRO created this many a year back.

In the world of the internet, the world seems to have a memory of a few hours, but mine happens to go back a few more years and I find using a mans work, his name for his work, not giving him the credit he deserves for that work, and then calling it "parallel" development, which sounds like something that famous teflon couple, the Clinton's, would use to get out of something smelly they got involved in, has a particular BAD odor to me also !

perhaps more honestly stated would be, "look, i took his work without any agreement between us, decided i could do it better, and using HIS work and his developement and his time, now see how great I am ?

maybe its just a different morality, or maybe its just HAVING a morality --- I dont know to be honest, but the bottom line is its someone elses work and you have infringed on that work, and I laugh heartily at the number of people who must know who's work it is, congratulating you as if you came up with something completely independently !

If you bother to check legalities, you will notice that the internet DOES NOT give you this right ---- you may think so, but legally youre very wrong !

enjoy and trade well

mp

newmont:
Thanks for the feed back on the indicator, its given me a few new ideas for the next version i am working on. And as for the "parallel development" of the indicator by TRO , thats fine if he can improve on what i have done that's what this forum is all about and as FXBS says everybody wins. I have said that in early posts that I have taken some ideas form "mladens" work and that has thus improved my own work. As I said before the three modes Are: thanks.

fxbs:
well, i don't like the name either - it seems like not hijacking the thread, name got hijacked

but from other hand - not nicest thing to do but - if version went public - it bound to be modified, changed, renamed; and if Tro has everything "TRO" - Tro_range; Tro_RSI Tro_ Pivot; ; - i would say - hell with it ...

(though original version copyrights shouldn't be cut-off)

well, that's - moral issue; I don't know how Newmont feel, but i like what he does - main thing what we doing here, our major concern - to develop good indie; when indi go public - any one might cut - paste whatever; - any copyright on earth - and if it has no merit - it's bulsht anyway)

=====================================================

Given people feeling that way, I imagine it must be hard to walk down the street always looking backwards, just so you might catch a look at the person who will be stabbing you in the back !

of course, should you be doing that, who will be watching the front ?

I might wonder if you lock your door when you leave, or just leave it open because, what the heck, I like the theif and he might do better things with my stereo than i will !

I guess the words "moral" and "law" dont find their way into this thread !

mp

well, i don't like the name either - it seems like not hijacking the thread, name got hijacked

but from other hand - not nicest thing to do but - (if version went public - it bound to be modified, changed, renamed) - if Tro has everything "TRO" - Tro_range; Tro_RSI Tro_ Pivot; ; - i would say - so hell with it ...

(original version copyrights wasn't cut-off: Newmont-author)

well, that's - moral issue; I don't know how Newmont feel, but i like what he does - main thing what we doing here, our major concern - to develop good indie; when indi go public - any one might modify/add whatever, change name (absolutely going to happen); put any copyright on earth - if it has no merit - it's bulsht anyway

my point is - whatever our feelings are - lets concentrate on development?

Reason: