Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 9

price change from prev.close, % (YT(Satop))

NASA, Goalkeeper

Files:
i-nasa.en.mq4  32 kb
nasa.gif  19 kb

DayClPrice-DayOpPrice)/DayOpPrice, %

Arif, codebase

info bar >< prev

GG-TrendBar.mq4 (

Files:

Petor

fxbs:
GG-TrendBar.mq4 (

GG Trendbar is super! Nice, and precise Indicator! Thank You very much!

Petor

fxbs:
more dashboards- signal table, satop's version

The Table is nice, nice Indicator! Thank You!

Petor

fxbs:
signal_bars_v3daily Cja

SignalBars v3 is briliante Indicator: nice, precise and perfect! Thank You very much, CJA, for this masterpriece!

newmont:
Thanks for the suggestions. I present the first version of the mt4 dashboard indicator, it has the "multi-currency"(capacity is 20 pairs) and "Multi-Timeframe" with M5-W1. It was quite a challenge to make this indicator, I did take some ideas from other similar indicators, as this was the only way to make it ,the way previous people have made multi-currency is basicly the only way to do it. I have fixed the size of the indicator, but anybody is free to modify it as they please ,thats why it is "open source" so that we can all improve our coding and ideas base. As I said in previous post's this is the first version of the indicator and i hope to improve on it with the comments and ideas people have for it. I have included three modes;

The First mode is RSI and the type is fully adjustable as is the period.

The Second mode is Candle Color .

The Third is Ma Crossover, the user specify's two ma eg: 10/20 ema cross

and the indicator shows the color green or red for the situation on that time frame.

The final column is to "measure" in % terms how many tf's are positive, < 50% is how many tf's are negative.

The indicator has three states Arrow up=+ :Arrow down=- And the "Gray" lines indicate an undecided or sideway result.

The indicator has the capacity for up to 20 Pairs, and these have to be entered twice, once for the main at the top and again for the calculations and labels.

All comment are welcome enjoy....

Hi !

I like it very good! I have an idea...

Could you improuve this indicator? I mean a sulpementary function that show us the the strongest (overbought) currency, and the "weakest" (oversold) currency? In this way we could make the best choice...!!!

Thank you.

Reason: