Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 3

Hey MP, I don't think newmont meant any disrespect but thanks for setting the record straight.

I enhanced what newmont did, so we all win.

MP, that's just the name of indie changed - bound to happen. Always.

just the goddem name; that's what authors live with - always

anyway - idea 4 custom ind. input:

srting (like we have on Multipairs, Mladens "All ...(mtfs):

user input: custom indicator name; parameters;1;2;3;4;...;...;....... - in one line

so it would be:

"SuperCustomMACD;12;26;9;"

Dashboard doesn't care how parameters called - it reads inputs from top to buttom;

user have to only ehter correct indicator name and all the external input parameters he see on his custom indi

pict. multipair macd - just for example; custom indi name and parameters input string works like Mladen's "pairs" string

Files:
supercustom.jpg  82 kb

so you can embed some standard indis (RSI, CCI, ADX.....) but leave two(three) strings for custom indis of user's choice

example from "TE":

extern int MA_Period = 14;

extern int MA_Shift = 0;

extern int MA_Method = 3;

extern int Applied_Price = 0;

extern double Deviation =0.1;//was 0.2

extern int UseSignal = 1;

same as if you have this:

UpBuffer=iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame,"TrendEnvelopes_v2",14,0,3,0,0.1,1, 0,y);

user input will be:

TrendEnvelopes_v2;14;0;3;0;0.1;1;

fxbs:
anyway - idea 4 custom ind. input:

srting (like we have on Multipairs, Mladens "All ...(mtfs):

user input: custom indicator name; parameters;1;2;3;4;...;...;....... - in one line

so it would be:

"SuperCustomMACD;12;26;9;"

Dashboard doesn't care how parameters called - it reads inputs from top to buttom;

user have to only ehter correct indicator name and all the external input parameters he see on his custom indi

pict. multipair macd - just for example; custom indi name and parameters input string works like Mladen's "pairs" string

Hi

I have idea please(IT COULD BE DONE IN SOMEWHERE AT SOME INDICATOR..MAYBE..I DO NOT KNOW)..It is :"IS THERE ANY INDICATOR THAT SHOWS THE CROSSOVER AT ANY TWO OR ANY THREE DIFERENT Or (whatever number) OF INDICATORS THAT USE LINE SHAPS (like stoch,Rsi,WPR...SO ON...,and it will be better if it in meter way that shows all time frames at the same time?"..

For example: RSI with MA !! or WPR with LinerRecog...OR The all of them......and it gives the ability to the user to pick whatever combinations he needs and just pass the indicators name?...It just like TRO turn the NEWMONT DASHBOARD to work with external indicators!!it is easier be that way..

so, with input - easy ;

with output - problem: for signals and interpretation you still need go inside the indi and look (think)

___

though - 4 many indis could work if user just go though color buffers (tub) picking one or two stupidly by the color - hit line or signal

RE Comments

It's good to see some constructive communication about the fx dashboard, and all comments are welcome weather they are good or bad. I am pleased that most of the comments about my work on the indi are positive ones as this motivates me more to continue my work on the indi , at the moment it is progressing well and I have added quite a lot of new features , a lot of which are ones that have been suggested in this forum and I am thankfull for the input as it will make the dashboard a better indicator for everybody who may come to use it .

The new version of the indi will be posted over the next day or so , I am still to full test its new functions to my satisfaction, when this is completed I will post.

I am aware that some members of the forum are making products (indicators,ea's) that are for commercial sale and have got a "price tag" and are also only supplied in .ex form which is "closed source" so to speak, so their construcion is a secret, they can use my code or "mladens", "TRO's", "FXBS" code or anybodys and they can "copywrite" their indicator and sell it for X$, my work is "open source",0$ and credits are given to any code I have used and just for the record I have recieved Positive endorsment for my work from those involved!.

My view is that MT4 is a "free" platform and its just not in the "spirit" of things to charge somebody for an indicator when they can get a valuable platform for free!. Will update soon...

newmont:
It's good to see some constructive communication about the fx dashboard, and all comments are welcome weather they are good or bad. I am pleased that most of the comments about my work on the indi are positive ones as this motivates me more to continue my work on the indi , at the moment it is progressing well and I have added quite a lot of new features , a lot of which are ones that have been suggested in this forum and I am thankfull for the input as it will make the dashboard a better indicator for everybody who may come to use it .

The new version of the indi will be posted over the next day or so , I am still to full test its new functions to my satisfaction, when this is completed I will post.

I am aware that some members of the forum are making products (indicators,ea's) that are for commercial sale and have got a "price tag" and are also only supplied in .ex form which is "closed source" so to speak, so their construcion is a secret, they can use my code or "mladens", "TRO's", "FXBS" code or anybodys and they can "copywrite" their indicator and sell it for X$, my work is "open source",0$ and credits are given to any code I have used and just for the record I have recieved Positive endorsment for my work from those involved!.

My view is that MT4 is a "free" platform and its just not in the "spirit" of things to charge somebody for an indicator when they can get a valuable platform for free!. Will update soon...

Thanks a lot for the indicator.

Thanks for this feeling.

That is exceptional cases and it is not usual practics concerning "copywrite". It is something between the coders I think.

Thanks once again for indicator and improvements.

Reason: