Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 12

can somebody give me a hand, i want to use the momentum atr-normalized +signal and the ichimoku, pls and thanks in advance

i have put the name of the momemtum atr were the hma russian color is then set other indicators to false but its not showing on my chart

newmont:
I have now finished the next version of the MT4 Dashboard and have posted below, as you can see in the photo there is a new function that I have added, it basicly gives the user the option to select the number of indicators to add to the % calculator, you can add as little as 1 or as much as 7 at one time to get an "Average" result, from this you can make your own combination. Once you have your "calculation" selection in place the indicator will scan the market for the best entry's

This indicator has 6 of the best indicators hardwired into the code and these are fully adjustable,the /x indicators vary from tro dashboard in that they are Cross and not ><. The ones I have chosen:

*Ma/x- Moving Average cross-over.

*Rsi_50- Rsi is >or< 50.

*Rsi- Rsi is >or< previous bar.

*Macd/x- Signal has crossed over/under the Macd .

*Adx/x- Adx d+ has crossed ADX d-.

*Candle -Close is >or< than Open.

*iCustom - This is where you can add an indicator of your choice, you have to enter the name , inputs for the chosen indicator and also the iMode for the #of buffers.(I have include HMA as an example ).

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

There should be further updates to my Dashboard in the near future as new ideas are put forward...Please feel free to add any comments or suggestion for the further development of our indicator.

drunkpips:
can somebody give me a hand, i want to use the momentum atr-normalized +signal and the ichimoku, pls and thanks in advance i have put the name of the momemtum atr were the hma russian color is then set other indicators to false but its not showing on my chart

drunkpips

Check if you have a momentum in the indicators folder (or in the custom indicators). If you do not see it in custom indicators it can not be called using iCustom() call as it is done now

i have the ones to use in the indicator folder.

either or both is what i want.

see attached

Somebody help me,how do I use this two indicator with the mt4 dashboad

i think Master Newmont have been ignored this thread , so I asked my friend Master Mladen & Mrtools , can please help me fix this Dashboard indicator...and i need put HMA Russian Color , thank u very much my friend , sory about my broken Engilish.

jacklu:
i think Master Newmont have been ignored this thread , so I asked my friend Master Mladen & Mrtools , can please help me fix this Dashboard indicator...and i need put HMA Russian Color , thank u very much my friend , sory about my broken Engilish.

It is made compatible with the new metatrader builds

PS: if you are missing some of the symbols from the list of the symbols, it will freeze your terminal (new metatrader 4 has extremely inefficient way of handling calls to nonexistent symbols when custom indicators are called - that is why default setting for hma is -100 (does not call it). Set it to some period you wish, but be carefull with symbols list

mladen:
It is made compatible with the new metatrader builds PS: if you are missing some of the symbols from the list of the symbols, it will freeze your terminal (new metatrader 4 has extremely inefficient way of handling calls to nonexistent symbols when custom indicators are called - that is why default setting for hma is -100 (does not call it). Set it to some period you wish, but be carefull with symbols list

Dear my friend Master Mladen , thank you very much to help me fix it , but still have some error...In my secondary education i dun know what to do ,when have time please Mladen fix it again for me

Files:
mladen.png  63 kb

jacklu:
Dear my friend Master Mladen , thank you very much to help me fix it , but still have some error...In my secondary education i dun know what to do ,when have time please Mladen fix it again for me

jacklu

This is the same source code from 2 posts ago and the results of compilation - as you can see I get no error at all (nor warnings either). My build of metatrader is 610

regards

Files:

Thank Mladen fast reply my problem , YOU ARE SO NICE , so i check my MT4 is 604 , i will let u know after up grade MT4 tomorro ,I wish Mladen good health forever.

Files:
604.png  75 kb

halo my friend MASTER Mladen , i got same problem after up grade to 610 , HMA Russian indicator have problem too , please Mladen check and fix it again...Very ashamed and bother Mladen downloap this SIG Broker MT4 for check my problem...i PM my password to Mladen already , thank U very much.

Files:
sama.png  221 kb
Reason: