how possible is it to get the price of a 20 ema placed on the same rsi windows when it get to rsi 80 or any other value

hello traders and coders, pls i want to build an ea that place a sell order when ema 20 gets to rsi level 80 and also a buy order when ema 20 get to rsi level 20 vice versal,

I don't think there is anyway to place 20 ema on the same rsi window on pc, i have only seeing this happening on mobile.

even if it is possible on pc, how do i write a code that get the price value of 20ema when it get to rsi 80 and above and also rsi 20 and below.

thanks in advance.

The EMA references price. On non-JPY pair the moving average will be around one (AUDUSD=0.96 EURUSD=1.26). It will never be above 80 and always be below 20.

Bill Mayheptad:

hello traders and coders, pls i want to build an ea that place a sell order when ema 20 gets to rsi level 80 and also a buy order when ema 20 get to rsi level 20 vice versal,

I don't think there is anyway to place 20 ema on the same rsi window on pc, i have only seeing this happening on mobile.

even if it is possible on pc, how do i write a code that get the price value of 20ema when it get to rsi 80 and above and also rsi 20 and below.

thanks in advance.

Please be absolutely clear about what you are trying to do.

I suspect that you don't want to use an EMA of price, but an EMA of the RSI.

If so, use iMAOnArray() to get the EMA. You'd probably find it simpler to code a custom indicator that does the calculations and the use an iCustom call on the indicator to get values. I am sure that there will be a number of this type of indicator in CodeBase.

Bill Mayheptad:

thanks in advance.

Hi,
If i got your idea Right, you need to See the mouvement of ima together in same rsi Windows.
It is possible but Not in forum.
I think it is possible in freelancing.
Reason: