Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 7

Experimenting with smoothing the nma with t3 think it may be of some use, anyway this is ocn nma t3 smoothed envelopes.

Mladen, could you make dynamic zone for this indicator :

ocn - nma.mq5-

Thanks.:)

Dear mladen and mrtools!

You can add in the indicator, one more line only with mirror image? Work essence that the yellow line drew opposite the standard look. Example on the picture.

Any help is highly much appreciated.

Thank you

Best wishes to you Guest21

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  28 kb
ocn_nma.mq4  4 kb

guest21:
Dear mladen and mrtools!

You can add in the indicator, one more line only with mirror image? Work essence that the yellow line drew opposite the standard look. Example on the picture.

Any help is highly much appreciated.

Thank you

Best wishes to you Guest21

guest21

What would be the "axis" used to invert values of the average? Without an axis the inversion is not possible

fxbs:
pretty slick was it something else in 3 extra buffers(&colors)? (nma)

nice indicator and easy to study.

mladen:
guest21 What would be the "axis" used to invert values of the average? Without an axis the inversion is not possible

mladen

I unfortunately do not have the answer to your question but I still want with your permission to change a little task.I need to add then in the indicator the second nma line with the parameters NMAPeriod = 3 and 2 horizontal shift to the right. It is important that the second line worked, by the first yellow line, not on the price chart. An example of using a conventional moving average in the picture. You will be able to help me?

regards

guest21

Files:
audusdh4_2.png  18 kb

guest21:
mladen

I unfortunately do not have the answer to your question but I still want with your permission to change a little task.I need to add then in the indicator the second nma line with the parameters NMAPeriod = 3 and 2 horizontal shift to the right. It is important that the second line worked, by the first yellow line, not on the price chart. An example of using a conventional moving average in the picture. You will be able to help me?

regards

guest21

guest21

Adding shift will just add lag to crosses (or, in case of some shifts for crosses) it will make it a repainter

mladen,

thanks very much for yr posts( including the ocean theory based indicator).

I would like to ask where can we find the ebook describing the ocean theory and the indicators based on it, so we can code it ourselves. only with the information in this posts, i cannot get the detail information.

Thanks a lot

hborning:
mladen,

thanks very much for yr posts( including the ocean theory based indicator).

I would like to ask where can we find the ebook describing the ocean theory and the indicators based on it, so we can code it ourselves. only with the information in this posts, i cannot get the detail information.

Thanks a lot

Hborning, Have you checked here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737 don't remember any ebook but every version Mladen posted he explained very well, but there may be an ebook in that thread but don't remember there being one.

mladen:
guest21

As I said : it was posted in the elite section. And since it calculates 18 different types of averages, one picture is not going to show you anything. As of putting a link : if you are not a member of elite section, it is useless that I post the link since you can not access it

PS: try using AllAverages. It is available in public (here is one post where you can download it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page23 ) and they are similar in some things (except that AllAverages is going to repaint in some cases if you use multi color option

Hi Mladen,

You can add to the indicator "AllAverages_v3.1" another four moving averages on the ocean theory: Natural Market Mirror (NMM), Natural Market River (NMR), Natural Moving Average (NMA) and nrp?

Files:
Reason: