Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 6

Thanks again Robert

Simply change the line that goes like this

#property indicator_separate_window[/PHP]

into

[PHP]#property indicator_chart_window
corinali:
Hello,

Mladen, could you make "ocn nma mtf", in separate windows, like on oscilator ?

Thanks.

Bat, if you wont to put above other indicator , ocn nma is = line zero ?

Dear Mladen

You can add the second red line in the indicator with shift three with parameters of the first yellow line?

Need that it was possible to choose shift of the red line and as in parameters of the indicator to choose separately settings of the red line.

I will be very grateful. Yours faithfully to you always!

Files:
ocn_nma.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
Simply change the line that goes like this
#property indicator_separate_window[/PHP]

into

[PHP]#property indicator_chart_window

Hello Mladen,

You can give the reference to a collection of various averages which aren't used by mt4 we discussed it earlier in personal messages.

Thanks!

guest21

Last version of it was posted in the elite section (it is simply called "averages" and calculates 18 types of averages)

guest21:
Hello Mladen,

You can give the reference to a collection of various averages which aren't used by mt4 we discussed it earlier in personal messages.

Thanks!

mladen:
guest21 Last version of it was posted in the elite section (it is simply called "averages" and calculates 18 types of averages)

You can put a link to look at her?

guest21

As I said : it was posted in the elite section. And since it calculates 18 different types of averages, one picture is not going to show you anything. As of putting a link : if you are not a member of elite section, it is useless that I post the link since you can not access it

PS: try using AllAverages. It is available in public (here is one post where you can download it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page23 ) and they are similar in some things (except that AllAverages is going to repaint in some cases if you use multi color option

guest21:
You can put a link to look at her?

Tell where I can download two other indicators Natural Market Mirror (NMM), Natural Market River (NMR) a look sliding average on the main chart?

One of the best Moving Average Crossover Indicators I have used

Hey guys take a look at this MT4 indicator for using Moving Average Crossovers.

It is a trouble to decide which moving average periods to select and this indicators deals with this by giving you the choice to set 10 different periods to be compared against one another. It tells you if you should buy or sell based on their signal, how close you are to a crossover and get alerts when a crossover occurs.

Check it out

Files:
Reason: