Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 13

mrtools:

ValeoFX, added lines to this version.

ocn_nms__ocn_nma_smooth_2_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

Can it be made using new nma?

techmac:
Can it be made using new nma?

techmac,you are pretty right,now MRTOOLS have facility for adapting new nma with new MLADENs smooth formula,if they exchanging things mutually.

regards

mntiwana:

techmac,you are pretty right,now MRTOOLS have facility for adapting new nma with new MLADENs smooth formula,if they exchanging things mutually.

regards

Oh we are (exchanging the code) Except (as I told already) the double smoothed version code will not be public - some things will remain as a "black box"

mladen:
Oh we are (exchanging the code) Except (as I told already) the double smoothed version code will not be public - some things will remain as a "black box"

Dearest MLADEN,

Oh nice to hear,this was making me feel strange,if there in only one key for black box or two.but now i have good news.:):)

and let the public do their best try,of course.;)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

Oh nice to hear,this was making me feel strange,if there in only one key for black box or two.but now i have good news.:):)

and let the public do their best try,of course.;)

regards

Oh, there is one thread that is not public that a lot of people would like to see

mladen:
Oh, there is one thread that is not public that a lot of people would like to see

but at least we are eating fruits of that tree/thread

mladen:

That would really be nice to see

Ocean theory based indicators

Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators

The beginning

1. Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - the thread about indicators using Jim Sloman's formulas

After

1. Ocean theory based indicators - the thread. More than 60 indicators (metatrader 4 + metatrader 5 versions) 

============

Reason: