mrtools:

ValeoFX, added lines to this version.

ocn_nms__ocn_nma_smooth_2_alerts__arrows__lines.mq4

Can it be made using new nma?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
techmac:
Can it be made using new nma?

techmac,you are pretty right,now MRTOOLS have facility for adapting new nma with new MLADENs smooth formula,if they exchanging things mutually.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

techmac,you are pretty right,now MRTOOLS have facility for adapting new nma with new MLADENs smooth formula,if they exchanging things mutually.

regards

Oh we are (exchanging the code) Except (as I told already) the double smoothed version code will not be public - some things will remain as a "black box"

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Oh we are (exchanging the code) Except (as I told already) the double smoothed version code will not be public - some things will remain as a "black box"

Dearest MLADEN,

Oh nice to hear,this was making me feel strange,if there in only one key for black box or two.but now i have good news.:):)

and let the public do their best try,of course.;)

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

Oh nice to hear,this was making me feel strange,if there in only one key for black box or two.but now i have good news.:):)

and let the public do their best try,of course.;)

regards

Oh, there is one thread that is not public that a lot of people would like to see

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Oh, there is one thread that is not public that a lot of people would like to see

but at least we are eating fruits of that tree/thread

techmac
techmac  
mladen:

That would really be nice to see

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Ocean theory based indicators

Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators

The beginning

1. Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - the thread about indicators using Jim Sloman's formulas

After

1. Ocean theory based indicators - the thread. More than 60 indicators (metatrader 4 + metatrader 5 versions) 

============

To add comments, please log in or register