Our Trading Journal

Hello Fellow Forex Traders,

My partner and I have been trading the Forex for 3+ years. We have developed several strategies over the years that allow us to trade at normal waking hours, well for those of us in the US. We're not here to teach a specific strategy. Besides, without patience, discipline and good money management a specific strategy is no guarantee of success. We are going to publish our trade calls each day between 5 PM EST and 6 PM EST. You can follow along and see how we do. Trade these calls at your own risk. We are in no way advising anyone to trade in anything other than a demo account! We are not responsible for any monies lost in the forex market!

For years we tried day trading and scalping the momentum of the market but, found that sitting in front of the charts all day long was not the lifestyle that we wanted. Now we have our lives back!

Here are a couple of calls from the end of this past week.

We shorted the EUR/JPY on 2/28 at 159.32 exited position at 159.00

We shorted the USD/JPY on 2/28 at 105.45 exited position at 105.16

We shorted the NZD/USD on 2/29 at .8126 exited half of position at .8106 we're still in this trade.

We shorted the GPB/JPY on 2/29 at 208.83 exited all of our position at 208.17

We entered long on 2/29 on the EUR/USD at 1.5176 exited position at 1.5196

Those are some of the trades we took. No losers. That doesn't always happen but, it was a good day!

Here's hoping that you get your life back as well!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

hi

LifeStyle Trading:
Hello Fellow Forex Traders,

My partner and I have been trading the Forex for 3+ years. We have developed several strategies over the years that allow us to trade at normal waking hours, well for those of us in the US. We're not here to teach a specific strategy. Besides, without patience, discipline and good money management a specific strategy is no guarantee of success. We are going to publish our trade calls each day between 5 PM EST and 6 PM EST. You can follow along and see how we do. Trade these calls at your own risk. We are in no way advising anyone to trade in anything other than a demo account! We are not responsible for any monies lost in the forex market!

For years we tried day trading and scalping the momentum of the market but, found that sitting in front of the charts all day long was not the lifestyle that we wanted. Now we have our lives back!

Here are a couple of calls from the end of this past week.

We shorted the EUR/JPY on 2/28 at 159.32 exited position at 159.00

We shorted the USD/JPY on 2/28 at 105.45 exited position at 105.16

We shorted the NZD/USD on 2/29 at .8126 exited half of position at .8106 we're still in this trade.

We shorted the GPB/JPY on 2/29 at 208.83 exited all of our position at 208.17

We entered long on 2/29 on the EUR/USD at 1.5176 exited position at 1.5196

Those are some of the trades we took. No losers. That doesn't always happen but, it was a good day!

Here's hoping that you get your life back as well!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

nice result !

could you share your system here ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Our System

Actually, we're not going to teach the system. But we would like to post our trades as we take them. That way you can follow along and trade along if you wish. We will have an announcement regarding our plans in the future toward the end of March 2008. Again, we will post our trades between 5 PM EST and 6 PM EST. Our trades are longer term so getting our exact price is not critical. You will notice a couple of 25 pip trades inthere. We opted to put a limit order in on those. We'll post trades that usually run 50-150 pips. Thank you!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 2, 2008

Hi,

Looks like slim pickins tonight. Some pairs made their move last Thursday and some are just now setting up. We do have one call tonight. It's a sell entry order on the GBP/USD. We'll be selling the GBP/USD at 1.9778. It's a ways away but, we want to make sure the market is done with this retrace. More tomorrow. Thak you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 3, 2008

Hi,

We were looking for more movement on the JPY currencies. That didn't happen yet. So we are waiting on those to set up. We are leaving our sell entry order on the GBP/USD. We're still looking over the charts to see if we see anymore trades but wewon't call them if the set ups are not there. We'll be back if we see something. Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trade for March 3, 2008

Hi,

We are seeing a quick buy on the NZD/USD. We're only looking for 20-40 pips on this trade. Our entry price was .8073. Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trade for March 3, 2008

Hi,

We're now seeing a sell on the EUR/CHF. This one could go for 50-100 pips. Our entry price is 1.5824. Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 4, 2008

Hi,

Well, our trades from yesterday were a mixed bag. The NZD/USD went against us for a 40 pip loss. We were a bit upside down on the R:R less than 1:1. We probably shouldn't have entered that one. The EUR/CHF did well though. Did what we thought. It dropped like a rock and we got 80 pips from that trade. So that's +40 for the day. Lesson learned on the NZD/USD!

There is one trade tonight on the AUD/JPY a SELL. We got in at 95.71. We're looking for 100-200 pips on this one.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Since we do not know the entry criteria....and you are not going to teach it...which is understoood and not a problem..

Could you consider to please post complete calls as it is very hard for me to mix in my own analysis without understanding the entry criteria...thus a more spoonfed version of your service would be needed.

Like this:

Pair

Direction

Entry price

TP

SL

and not a range of numbers...exact calls.

This would be so much more enjoyable to be able to plot these as horizontal lines as it makes it much easier for me to glance at your calls on my charts throughout the day..

Thank you for your consideration and for posting on Forex-tsd.

ES

Trades for March 4, 2008

ElectricSavant:
Since we do not know the entry criteria....and you are not going to teach it...which is understoood and not a problem..

Could you consider to please post complete calls as it is very hard for me to mix in my own analysis without understanding the entry criteria...thus a more spoonfed version of your service would be needed.

Like this:

Pair

Direction

Entry price

TP

SL

and not a range of numbers...exact calls.

This would be so much more enjoyable to be able to plot these as horizontal lines as it makes it much easier for me to glance at your calls on my charts throughout the day..

Thank you for your consideration and for posting on Forex-tsd.

ES

Hi ES,

We haven't decided what we want to do with the strategy. We want to journal it for the month of March and see if we can match our previous results, with the accountability of this forum. If we do match those results we'll make a decision on what to do with it. If it would help, we'll post the trades in that format.

3/4/08

Pair: AUD/JPY

Direction: SELL

Entry Price: 95.71 (you can get a better price now by a few pips)

Stop Loss: 97.40

Take Profit: 93.76 or 195 pips (the 195 is the average range of this pair over the past 5 days)

Keep in mind that market conditions can and do change during the trades. Although this is out target, it could change to higher or lower. I was giving a range of profit so you could manage the trade on your own (if your trading this). It can be difficult to give an exact exit point on longer trades. If market conditions do change and you are up say 110 pips, then that would fall into our range and probably a good place to exit. You can also move your stop loss up as the trade progresses. Just not too close. We try to catch the trend and ride for as many pips as we can get.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 4, 2008

Hi,

We also have some entry orders to place. The CHF and the JPY pairs are ready to break out. So there will be multiple pairs of each. Here are the pairs.

EUR/USD Sell entry price 1.5171 SL 1.5275 TP range 50-100 pips

USD/JPY Buy entry price 103.61 SL 102.57 TP 50-100 pips

EUR/JPY Buy entry price 157.41 SL 157.69 TP 100-125 pips

GBP/JPY Buy entry price 205.77 SL 203.40 TP 150-250 pips

GBP/CHF Buy entry price 2.0711 SL 2.0507 TP 150-300 pips

EUR/CHF Buy entry price 1.5837 SL 1.5730 TP 100-150 pips

GBP/USD Sell entry price 1.9805 (we've moved up our entry price from before) SL 1.9939 TP 70-120 pips

Again, keep an eye on changing market conditions to modify TP. Move your SL up but leave roomfor the currency to "breathe."

If you are uncomfortable with large stops, try not to get them any closer than 80-100. Usually once these trigger they don't come back that far. We are trying to catch a new trend with these and look to ride them for whatever we can get out of them. You can shorten up the TPs as well. you can go for 25-50. Whatever suits your style and your needs!

Good hunting!

Life Style Trading

E & R

Reason: