Our Trading Journal - page 2

Hmmm...

I'm sensing strength in the CHF in my own analysis at this particular point.

Quite opposite of your analysis.

Oh well, that's what makes this game fun.

Edit: Now I'm seeing weakness. Man, these markets can be so fickle. LOL. Anyways, good luck trading.

Trades For March 10, 2008

Hi,

Sorry, I was called out of town last week and just got back. We do have a set up on the EUR/JPY.

Pair: EUR/JPY

Direction: SELL

I'm going to wait for the retrace then jump in. I'll post the price later.

Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

E/J Trade

Hi,

We were able to enter on the retrace up to 1.5625. We kind of expected it might go to 1.5650-60 but, it doesn't look like we will get there. There was some news released. The E/J is heading up now. If you see it turn down that might be a place you could re-enter. Watch a 30 minute chart for the turn down.

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

But go ahead and post your adjustments if possible so we can measure your calls....do not leave anything open to discretion...as this is a blind method to us and most likely it will remain that way for your proprietary protection.

The most money to be made is in managed accounts not signal services...and if you would allow 1K managed accounts (FXCM has the PAMM programs with those small sizes for managers) I will be you first client and I can report in my forum how we do, if everything goes well here in this thread.

ES

LifeStyle Trading:
Hi ES,

We haven't decided what we want to do with the strategy. We want to journal it for the month of March and see if we can match our previous results, with the accountability of this forum. If we do match those results we'll make a decision on what to do with it. If it would help, we'll post the trades in that format.

3/4/08

Pair: AUD/JPY

Direction: SELL

Entry Price: 95.71 (you can get a better price now by a few pips)

Stop Loss: 97.40

Take Profit: 93.76 or 195 pips (the 195 is the average range of this pair over the past 5 days)

Keep in mind that market conditions can and do change during the trades. Although this is out target, it could change to higher or lower. I was giving a range of profit so you could manage the trade on your own (if your trading this). It can be difficult to give an exact exit point on longer trades. If market conditions do change and you are up say 110 pips, then that would fall into our range and probably a good place to exit. You can also move your stop loss up as the trade progresses. Just not too close. We try to catch the trend and ride for as many pips as we can get.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

E/j Sell

Hi,

There might be a spot to re-enter around 156.00-10. If it breaks through that, we may see it go to our original target of 157.40-50. This is a pretty strong down trend at the moment. Our first exit point will be 154.67.

Good hunting.

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades For march 16, 2008

Hi,

We're selling the the USD/CAD. You can enter at .9888 or so. We're looking for a profit target of .9736 and a stop at .9963. We also have an entry order for a sell on the AUD/USD at .9345. The stop loss is at .9445 with an open profit target. We'll check in if the trade is triggered and offer our analysis of where the price could be heading.

Thank you.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 17, 2008

Hi,

I hope you caught that AUD/USD trade. It bounced off of 220+ pips up! We have 50 pip trailing stop on it now. Our USD/CAD trade did almost as well. It was up 90+ pips. It retraced us out for +70 pips.

Tonight we're selling the USD/CHF from .9857. We're looking for 100 pips but, monitor this one. Choose exit points along the way or move your stop up into profit.

Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 18, 2008

Hi,

We're buying the NZD/USD at .8134. Looking for a take profit at .8195. Stop loss is set at .8054. We're also buying the AUD/USD at .9309 looking for a 40 pip limit. Use a 40 pip stop.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades for March 19, 2008

Hi,

Today we are selling the NZD/USD. Selling at .7719 with a TP at 0.7728 and a SL at 0.8045.

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Trades For March 26, 2008

Hi,

We have one trades tonight.

Sell EUR/CHF at 156.75. TP: 156.27 SL: 1.5769

Thank you!

Good hunting!

LifeStyle Trading

E & R

Reason: