#MarketPrice indikator - page 4

ServerUang:
Thank you Sifu, you are wellcome.

You mean, my MarketPrice indicator need bell for alert you ?

How about another version of MarketPrice, like this one ?

what's this version. Tell me please

How about 5 decimal brokers

Serveruang:

what settings do I need to change to get it to display the number correctly for a 5 decimal place broker.

Great Indicator.

Resolution

ServerUang:
#MarketPrice_v1_4, for more easy to see the signals.

CC = Candle Color

BS = Buy Sell

Str = Strength (combination CCI, RSI and Stochastic, thank you very much cja)

TR = Trend

Hi,

I appreciate that this indicator (Marketprice 1.4) was created a while back, however, I still use it since it was so good from the outset. This indicator (in line with many others) doesn't sit well on high resolution (1920 x 1200) screens. The numbers tend to overlap. Can someone please let me know if this can be easily resolved? Or if there is a replacement for this indicator that will work on high res screens? Thanks again, kind regards

ServerUang:
#MarketPrice_v1_4, for more easy to see the signals.

CC = Candle Color

BS = Buy Sell

Str = Strength (combination CCI, RSI and Stochastic, thank you very much cja)

TR = Trend

Hello ServerUang ,

Great Indicator. Thnx for sharring.

About the #MarketPrice_v1_4 indicator ,

How the BS (Buy Sell) and the TR (Trend) are defined ?

On which terms or indicators are they based ?

What is the star symbol at the Str (Strengh) means ?

thnx again

e.g.

i want know...

what is difference of "ex4" and mq4 and tpl....

can we create any one of the above said extension file to use our purpose...

pls explain me....

very urgent..

ServerUang:
I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

How can Signal_Bars_v9 show W1(Week) and MN(Month) period?

thanks

masemus:
Thank you,

yours indicator is very good

Regards,

masemus

---------------------------

'n a little modif...

Hello masemus ----------------------> not sure what you intended here but looks like a modification or a similar dynamic reader as the market price indicator. What fascinates about your version though is that it seems to have the added advantage of showing when price is trending and when it is in range (or consolidation). This is the impression I get looking at the snapshot and I may be wrong. But if I am correct and it does so with any degree of accuracy then it (your indicator) would be mighty interesting. But where might I take a closer look? You did not post the tool here. I should be most grateful for you to point me to where I can find the tool and evaluate it more directly. Thanks in advance.

bos serveruang,

boleh request indicator yang ada digambar dibawah:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/48/forexcockpit.gif

indicator yang kiri atas dengan kiri bawah

terima kasih

hi serveruang...

ı follow your workss and system share .....ı need your help....ı have a indicator..ıts histobar...red sell green buy and yellow exit....but ı ı want no yellow ..only red and green...that all....its very important for me....please help me...many thanks...bestregards...sorry may bad english...ıcant attachment here....???

Hallo thegatan... I'm sorry , I forgot, where I placed that indicator (Left Top). May be you can search in Masemus thread.

(in Indonesian language:

Hallo thegatan, salam kenal... kamu dari kota mana di Indonesia ?

maaf thegatan, aku kelupaan naruh dimana indikator2 buatanku. krn kompiku sering kena virus, indikator buatanku aku pindah ke flashdisc tapi entah sekarang flashdisk nya di mana. Coba deh cari di threadnya Masemus. Aku sendiri sedang download ulang semua indikator buatanku dari forex-tsd.

Sedangkan indikator yang kiri-bawah adalah indikator KGMA buatan Goen di threadnya KangGun di forexindo dot com.

Ada ulasan yang sangat luas dan mendetail tentang indikator tsb. coba cari di forexindo dot com.

Ohya KGMA pernah aku UpLoad di forex-tsd di thread "Moving Average" coba cari deh...

Salam Sukses

ServerUang

)

Reason: