#MarketPrice indikator - page 3

candle color

hi serveruang, thanks for your great indicator, is there a setting that i could change to make candle color be the close of the last candle, or maybe add a new colum. thanks for your work.........vince

Are there any indicators like this which display open positions and orders as (large) numbers on the chart window?

It's a strain on my eyes looking at the horizontal lines that MT4 draws on the screen for buys/sells and stop losses.

Is it this posible?

Deleted post

ServerUang:
I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

SU, do you have this little dashboard? (or could you tell where is it?)

thank you

Files:
mp2_sy.jpg  17 kb

fxbs:
SU, do you have this little dashboard? (or could you tell where is it?) thank you

May be this one,i think should modify the CCI price type and timeframe position.

Files:
marketprice.mq4  15 kb

oh, yea, i see, thank you

just an idea, would be interesting to try

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178634/page7

signals 4color macd-like

Files:
mp5_su.jpg  20 kb

Thank you very much Serveryoung for your GREAT work on MarketPrice. It's an armored tank on forex field that supports me from behind. I found it very suitable for my strategy (I work with Fibo retracements and Stochastic divergences)

somewhere else?

It would be cool if we can position the indicator in different spots of the chart. Top right and, at least, top left to avoid, for example, the superposition of the fibo lines descriptions.

masemus:
Thank you,

yours indicator is very good

Regards,

masemus

---------------------------

'n a little modif...

Hi masemus

your indicator looks very nice. can you put here the indicator for downloading?

thanks

Leni

Thanks for sharing,these indicators are great!

Reason: