Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 158

ohh good so that means you will bring everything over here where there is a large readership?

We love you here....TRO!

ES

TheRumpledOne:
My intention is NOT to be nasty at all.

It's is easier to maintain code in ONE LOCATION.

It's already gotten out of hand!!

fxbs:
right, but what the SL on H4; if 7pips - it would be the same as trade H1 on H4 or D1 (just diff entery point)

should be H4 and D1 SL value proportional (Aver Range wise to H1)? thats in theory, bur what your stats would show?

btw. Mike Dunbar (8&8dayly strategy) found the best 4 him on dayly works SL 0.7 of dayly range

couple of interesting indis by Komposter (what he does with them - don't know)

hmm... hi & lo shadows on long run the same....

Chartreuse // High-Low Average

Green // Body Average

Blue // Up_Shadow Average

Red // Down_Shadow Average

SlateGray // Summ_Shadows Average

I added the EASY TO READ DISPLAY to this indicator.

Files:

Added the EAZY TO READ DISPLAY

Here's the EASY TO READ TEMPLATE.

Just copy paste the code into your indicator in the appropriate sections.

Then load the display variables with the results you want displayed.

No need to mess with all those objects!

Also, do a global replace of "XXX" with a unique code so you don't have objects stepping on each other.

Have fun!

Files:

ElectricSavant:
ohh good so that means you will bring everything over here where there is a large readership?

We love you here....TRO!

ES

LOL.. my home is at www.kreslik.com

Michal Kreslik had the site built so I would have a place to post freely without interference from the FORUM POLICE.

I can assure you that I will never arrest you..

ES

TheRumpledOne:
LOL.. my home is at www.kreslik.com Michal Kreslik had the site built so I would have a place to post freely without interference from the FORUM POLICE.

Hi Tro !

It's nice to see the buy zone with lines, it's more accurate and easy.

Thanks

ahmedazizelias:
Hi TRO

I went to the web link u post,but i only found PDF file!!and i could not find the indicator that appears at ur chart!!..where is it?Could u post it or redirect me to where i can get those ones??

Could you make littel explanition of the meaning of each number there at ur last chart?..

BUYZONE:

Whit=the opening level..right?

blue =buy zone level..right?..BUT WHAT IS THE GREEN(-3) MEANS?

Red =Sell zone level..right?..BUT WHAT IS THE RED (4)

RANGE:

Orange=the HOURLY RANGE (The range for every hour that the pair could make) and here in USD/JPY =24.99...AM I RIGHT?

Gray=the numbers of HOURS that you count the range for it,which is 960 hours=40 days...AM I RIGHT?

SO,

WHAT IS THE LIGHT GRAY NUMBER (9) IN THE MEDDIL MEANS?

WHAT IS LIME GREEN NUMBER (157) MEANS?

WHAT ID THE RED NUMBER (3) MEANS?

is there indicator that display the TRUE RANGE for 1H,H4 and D1 ?because i mabe use other pairs not only USD/JPY!!

(by the way TRO,i attached the MULTIPAIR SAK AND $OPEN indicator to my chart and changed the $CDL name to $OPEN name...BUT I COULD NOT SEE THE SQUAER DOTES on the bars like ur chart..where is my wrong action?)

THANK YOU TRO FOR ALL UR EFFORT TO HELP PEOPLE HERE..

THANKS

Your answers for the $OPEN question are on page 157 of this thread

Thank you TRO

cmartin371:
Your answers for the $OPEN question are on page 157 of this thread

THANK YOU MAN..

FINALLY I GOT THE $OPEN WORK..

How about the other questions about the RANGE & BUYZONE please?and where is this lined buyzone that you post last??

thank you TRO for ur help

fxbs:
again - Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 by Luis Guilherme Damiani (& mtf) in this thread and also in separate thread in this forum . use the serch

found yours Damiani Volt, but i mean for MTF "TRADE/DO NOT TRADE" meter

yours only for 1TF (Current TF) & i want it in the main chart

Reason: