55bc - page 5

great

your 55bc give me inspiration to make a better trade

thx' u

hbrandt:
First of all, thank you for what it looks like a great system!

...finally works (stepMA)...(still NOT ON JPY though :-))

is not quite in the middle of %williams but I guess that will not make any difference, right?

I'm happy it works b/c I can see now how it can keep us out of the false ones :-) Looks great!...maybe somebody can figure it out how to fix it to work for the JPY's as well?

I was found the setting for g/j. On common change fixed minimum=100 and fixed maximum=300.

StepMA fix

onetarmizi:
I was found the setting for g/j. On common change fixed minimum=100 and fixed maximum=300.

Thank you. It works!...it shows as a strait line at the bottom of the screen...hard to see...well...not that hard :-)

But, look I found one ( stepMa v7) that works perfect on the Jpy's and non Jpy's...change the parrameters as per thestellaman (also change the color from 0 to 1 so you can get it in red/blue...)

P.S....it will be nice now to find an indi that will change to blue/red when the Williams crsses 50 line :-)...but, then we'll be just "spoiled"

PS2 Thank you stellaman !!! Hope your move it went all smoth :-) Drop by ones you are settled in...let us know if we are "off" with anything :-) any suggestions, corrections...etc. Thanks again!

i need to add this william to another place

hi

could some body please help me and tell me "how to get the text BUY ZONE &SELL ZONE ANS THOSE RED & BLUE LEVELS IFI WANT TO IT AT REGULAR WILLIAM PERCENT RANGE WHEN I DO IT BY MYSELF IN ANOTHER STRATIGY..

The point is i want to make this william pcent range BUT in another chart,i want to pluge it into another stratgy that i already use,but i do not know how to get the text and the red\blue levels like it apear at the main templete of 55bc.

i like this william and how it looks and i want to add one like that but in another stratgy i already using it..

thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
hi

could some body please help me and tell me "how to get the text BUY ZONE &SELL ZONE ANS THOSE RED & BLUE LEVELS IFI WANT TO IT AT REGULAR WILLIAM PERCENT RANGE WHEN I DO IT BY MYSELF IN ANOTHER STRATIGY..

The point is i want to make this william pcent range BUT in another chart,i want to pluge it into another stratgy that i already use,but i do not know how to get the text and the red\blue levels like it apear at the main templete of 55bc.

i like this william and how it looks and i want to add one like that but in another stratgy i already using it..

thank you in advance

Just hide the color william % and use the same background. Then drag other indicator i.e rsi, stoch on that background (same window).

ahmedazizelias:
hi

thank you in advance

LOOK BACK...READ ALL MESSAGESAND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER:

p.s.

YOU ADD THEM BY HAND, LINE BY LINE WITH THE COLOR THAT YOU LIKE:

DOTTED YELLOW FOR THE - 85 AND -25

BLUE FOR THE -20-15 -10 -5

RED FOR -80 -85 -90 -95

ADD THE WORDS BY HAND AS WELL BY INSERTING THE TEXT: BUY ZONE, SELL ZONE

ADD ONLY ONE LEVEL -50

update

ok im back..again will try and hang around a bit this time...not read the above posts yet ,but will get round to it.........i just wanted to update the system/method/whatever.........

NEW TEMPLATE / INDICATORS

not much changed just a couple of tweeks.......removed the stepma .erm thats it i think...but tidyed it up a bit and will explain a bit more about how and why i enter the trades....as i can now upload pictures again...

more indys

more indicators..........

2nd trade

ok here is the 2nd trade i did today....................

as you can see it is almost an identicle set up to the previous trade........but hey.........THATS the point,only to trade the best possible trade set ups................anyway

as you can see TRENDENVELOPES gave us a buy signal AND on the same bar it CLOSED above the BUY ZONE ,WILLIAMS had topped out in its buy zone and it had previously bounced of the 1st FIBOPIV level and was heading back up the MAIN PIVOT,there was around 20 pips to the MAIN pivot PLUS DAILY RANGE was telling me that there was plenty of space on the way up..............so entered the trade..........this trade i was actually watching thats why i cot another 10 pips on top of my usual 20 pips...........as i said there was around 20 pips from entry back up to the MAIN PIVOT but when it got there i waited a little while just to see what was going to happen,I.E IF IT WAS GOING TO RETRACE BACK DOWN OF THE PIVOT OR TRY AND BREAK THRU,as you can see it DID try and break thru the pivot and as the price was playing around the pivot line the WILLIAMS never left its BUY ZONE so thats why i stayed in the trade a little longer to see what was going to happen,but for me it was playing around a little to long so when it hit 30 pips i exited the trade.....and looking back now there wasnt really many pips i left on the table from this trade........happy days

summary

RSI CHART BARS changed

TRENDENVELOPES signal

price closed ABOVE buy zone

WILLIAMS in buy zone

plenty of room between support/resistance level and main pivot

plenty of space on DAILY RANGE

NICE EASY TRADE FOR 30 PIPS plus 20 PIPS on overnight trade so 50 pips for the day.

will post some picts of previous trades later on,and some signals that are not perfect setups

Files:

hbrandt:
Thank you. It works!...it shows as a strait line at the bottom of the screen...hard to see...well...not that hard :-)

But, look I found one ( stepMa v7) that works perfect on the Jpy's and non Jpy's...change the parrameters as per thestellaman (also change the color from 0 to 1 so you can get it in red/blue...)

P.S....it will be nice now to find an indi that will change to blue/red when the Williams crsses 50 line :-)...but, then we'll be just "spoiled"

PS2 Thank you stellaman !!! Hope your move it went all smoth :-) Drop by ones you are settled in...let us know if we are "off" with anything :-) any suggestions, corrections...etc. Thanks again!

can I get the forexfactory indicator ?

Reason: