55bc - page 3

rectangles??

Hey..can anyone tell me the meaning of rectangles that come with rsi bars , trendenvelops and so on in the testelleman tpl? I cant get what are they for?

Thanks in advance

The gold rectangles are the time period you should trade. Only trade once within the rectangle between 07:00 to 12:00.

TimeFreedom

corvogrigio:
Hey..can anyone tell me the meaning of rectangles that come with rsi bars , trendenvelops and so on in the testelleman tpl? I cant get what are they for? Thanks in advance

And adjust this for your platform if your broker is not GMT 0. Seems to be a good method so far.

TimeFreedom:
The gold rectangles are the time period you should trade. Only trade once within the rectangle between 07:00 to 12:00. TimeFreedom

Do you only take new trades that occur within the box, or would you take a trade that was already in progress entering the 7 gmt area?

it works . yes it does , thanks stellaman

thestellaman:
aw dont et_phonehome_2 you will make me embaressed lol,anyway heres a screenshot......more to follow..........this is of the 2 trades from today the pict is made up of the RSI chart bars and the signal from the trendenvelopes on the main screen and the STEP MA that i changed a little to show on a separate level thats the blue/red line running through the middle of the WILLIAMS% with the added buy.sell zones,usually these are used as overbought/oversold levels but as i said before sometimes it likes to linger up/down ther for a while and im using this as a nice conformation to enter the trade,also can be used as an exit point when it starts to come out of a zone......

any question just ask............as long as there sensible..

.............thestellaman

screenshots not uploading.....so will need to wait till the morning,sorry....hopefully there will be a nice trade in the morning........night all.....

...........thestellaman

hi

can you send to my email plz

icant get it idont know why

This is an excellent strategy, but I can't use Stepma on JPY pairs. And I don't know how to implement the changes that Timefreedom suggested. Would some one be kind enough to post an indicator with the changes. Thanks

apologies

hi all..........my apologies for my disapearance,due to moving home, no internet etc etc etc and only being able to trade/surf through my pda which is why i wasnt able to upload any screenshots, anyway back now and hope to be able to catch up a bit with the thread..............

first off sorry about any problems with the step sw indi,i will post another one in this post that should solve the problem......hopefully

off for a bit now but will be back later and "WILL" post them screenshots that i promised..............

Files:

Thanks!

Help with StepMA indicator...PLEASE :-)

...I don't know why but my StepMa sw from the1st page...as well as the last one StepMasw ii...both are showing a "blank"window....( and is not on JPY...) so I'm not sure if that will make a difference :-) I will really like to see it :-)

...Also my William% does not have the thick red/blue line in the middle ( I just added a gray 50 level by myself)

...If someone can help with a good StepMa sw...I will really appreciated :-)

Extra notes and observation...

Anyhow...I noticed that the TOPTREND indicator that I have could possible keep us off 2 false signals ....

...Also MACD can help...

buy only when the gray bars crosses up the 0 level ...sell when a gray bar crosses down the 0 level...

I also personally BUY only when the price freshly closed above SMA50 Hi...and SELL when price just closed under SMA50 Low...

just a thought...

I hardly wait for Monday to check this system out...Thank you...looks good!

Files:
pic1.gif  64 kb
toptrend.ex4  8 kb
toptrend.mq4  6 kb
Reason: