55bc - page 9

thanks stellaman for ur answer.. and i will ask again in next few hour let say the daily average is 151 and room up is 117 and room down 57.. what is this situations like if the signal is long? im quit slow when it came to calculations... sorry

hi thestellaman, i like yor trading style..can you help me..

1. do you use stop loss?

2. how many pips is your TP?

3. how to avoid the conditions which is appears to many arrows? i mean we saw arrow up but then later change to down arrow , than up arrow appear again, than arrow down again althought i already notice that the candle stick already closed below sell zone ( sell) and above buy zone (buy) (maybe this the false signal of this method) any filter?

%Wiliiams with SOUND

I was looking for a WILLIAMS WITH SOUND and I found one:-)

change the parameters as you like...

yelow line if you like

and the levels you want to beep...

And I added the blue/red levels by hand for the visual impact :-)

It works, I just got a sound signal here...it crossed the -90 level but retrace a tidy bit...there is somke space till next rezistance....let see how it's going to end :-)

Files:
wpr.mq4  5 kb
pic1_2.gif  63 kb

sorry...I ment it crossed the -10 level...for a buy....

newdigital:
The thread about this indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

Thank you

Lost 30 pips :-(

hbrandt Lost 30 pips :-(

]

This is a good brake out method but it needs other indicators to stop the false signals.

Glenn

Well ...latter on was another false signal on the 5 min...

Both of these could be avoided

(and at the same time maybe the right one- "the Sale" could be chosed instead- not perfect but still profitable)

1. with the StepMa sw that we were using initially....OR

2. Higher TF=15...( the ofirst false one that I took I did verify the 30min...I liked that the envelope showed up-that's the actually candle that I entered, the Williams passed the middle so I assumed is a go on the 5 min...)

see the 5 and the 15 TF with the StepMa sw on....

I still like the idea overall-...any other opinions/ideas/sugestions are wellcome :-) ...

Files:

I don't write here much but have to say congratulations on this system. Only been using it for a few days now and haven't had a miss yet. Only early days yet but appears in this market to be sound. I am in the southern Hemisphere and have had two successful trades tonight..The first GPB/USD20 pips

The second just finished GBP/JPY 20 pips In the second trade I nearly stopped the trade because it went below my comfort point but I decided to leave it because a support line was about to be hit but it never got quite that far and reversed. I don't put in stop losses into the system but hold them in my head because I have found that if the price comes close to the stop loss it will nearly always get hit if I don't put it in I usually win out. Makes me just a bit suspicious about the brokers but I maybe just imagining it. I do however put a stoploss in about 100 to 200 pips away just in case of some disaster. It does mean though I have to monitor the trade. I usually do put in a limit of 20 pips just in case it just hits the limit and goes back quickly which has happened.

congratulations on this system - it looks good.

Reason: