Very effective trading system. - page 2

newdigital:
5,000,000 dollars by 1,000% return monthly = 100,000,000 dollars monthly.

Or 1,200,000,000 dollars in 1 year.

How many years did he trade?

he started out with 2k. I think around 5 years but only two profitable.

newdigital:
5 million dollars for metatrader broker account deposited?

In this case - your friend confused with the forum as most of the forum members do not have such the accounts and can not suggest anything to your friend.

Besides, I am not sure that this forum can help him (I do not think that he came to collect money by managed account, right?)

I think - I should delete this thread sorry.

Yes, do so just let me get couple more replies and delete it.

I think - it is something wrong ...

You said about 5 million dollars deposit by 1,000% monthly profit (ROI?)...

for now - you are talking about 2k for 5 years but only two profitable.

Did you read my reply about Sharpe Ratio?

If we are talking about 5 years by trading so, my personal opinion is that 80% yearly may be real maximum (if we are talking about consistent profit by years).

iGoR said almost same with me:

you will see people on severall thousands percentage profit over the last 6 moths. Will they still be there in an other 6 months ?...probably not

hardball,

I did not understand your questions sorry. If you want to invest money to some trader so ... you should know this 100% or 80% yearly ... as a maximum ... and some years will be losing ... and Sharpe Ratio (consistent profit/return) will be small by value (means: there will not be any consistent profit because it is forex market).

I can say more: more time/year to trade - less value of Sharpe and less consistency by return.

Example.

- first person is trading during the 5 years with 30% return yearly

- second person is trading for 2 months for 1,000% return monthly.

Where will you invest money to?

Right, you will invest your money to the first trader.

newdigital:
I think - it is something wrong ...

You said about 5 million dollars deposit by 1,000% monthly profit (ROI?)...

for now - you are talking about 2k for 5 years but only two profitable.

Did you read my reply about Sharpe Ratio?

If we are talking about 5 years by trading so, my personal opinion is that 80% yearly may be real maximum (if we are talking about consistent profit by years).

iGoR said almost same with me:

hardball,

I did not understand your questions sorry. If you want to invest money to some trader so ... you should know this 100% or 80% yearly ... as a maximum ... and some years will be losing ... and Sharpe Ratio (consistent profit/return) will be small by value (means: there will not be any consistent profit because it is forex market).

I can say more: more time/year to trade - less value of Sharpe and less consistency by return.

Example.

- first person is trading during the 5 years with 30% return yearly

- second person is trading for 2 months for 1,000% return monthly.

Where will you invest money to?

Right, you will invest your money to the first trader.

The main idea of the question was Can your ecn broker in anyway copy your strategy or benefit from your trading.

What igor said made alot of sense that they make money through commision rather trading.

I'm no trying to invest with him just trying to help him find an answer to the question.

It is possible (theoretically) to make reverse engineering for system having just the statement. But no one will do it as serious people are busy by making money or by teaching themselves to make money.

ECN broker will not do it.

newdigital:
It is possible (theoretically) to make reverse engineering for system having just the statement. But no one will do it as serious people are busy by making money or by teaching themselves to make money. ECN broker will not do it.

Thanks man.

All the info has been very useful.

You ask, we ask...

hardball:
Thanks man. All the info has been very useful.

Hello Hardball,

If you ask, you know, so we can ask...

What system is that?

Can you describe?

What indicators?

Which pair?

Which TimeFrame?

Any screenshot?

What is this "Very effective trading system" in details, please...

To NewDigital, no not delete this promising thread...

Thanks to all

Tomcat

Reason: